Do you smoke marijuana regularly?

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Do you smoke marijuana regularly?

User Info: Justin2Krelian

Justin2Krelian
4 days ago#1
Do you?

Just something I was curious about. I know there's some overlap between options 2 and 3, but pick whichever fits better.
-J2K

User Info: MannerSaurus

MannerSaurus
4 days ago#2
I smoked like 6 times a day every day from like 15 years old to about 21. Then my asthma go so bad that I had to quit cigarettes, cigars, and weed cold turkey (I was on oxygen at the hospital the attack was so bad.) Then I started drinking a lot. Then my (now late) wife helped me cut back a lot. And then she died, and now I'm drinking a lot again as I drown myself in violent depression.

Does that answer your question, brother?
Hoppe hoppe Reiter, und kein Engel steigt herab
mein Herz schlagt nicht mehr weiter, NUR DER REGEN WEINT AM GRAB
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: xjayguyx

xjayguyx
4 days ago#3
Yup pretty much everyday for the last 15 years or so. I feel zero health effects from it and it never hurt my brain development. I graduated from highchool with good grades and have held my current job for 9.5 years now. I'm the supervisor at my work and keep on excelling at what I do. I also run a eBay store on the side.

Love the stuff.

User Info: xjayguyx

xjayguyx
4 days ago#4
MannerSaurus posted...
I smoked like 6 times a day every day from like 15 years old to about 21. Then my asthma go so bad that I had to quit cigarettes, cigars, and weed cold turkey (I was on oxygen at the hospital the attack was so bad.) Then I started drinking a lot. Then my (now late) wife helped me cut back a lot. And then she died, and now I'm drinking a lot again as I drown myself in violent depression.

Does that answer your question, brother?

You just had to say the weed smoking part but ya I'm sure that answers his question.

User Info: Dakooder

Dakooder
4 days ago#5
No, I just don't like it. Every time I've tried it I just get a ball of pressure between my eyebrows that I can't seem to get rid of.

User Info: JimCarrysToe

JimCarrysToe
3 days ago#6
Never had the chance to try it
*kiss* *balloon pop* Woops, now you're pregnant.
I feel so out of place here....

User Info: Nade Duck

Nade Duck
3 days ago#7
i wish.
http://i.imgur.com/ElACjJD.gifv
"Most of the time, I have a whole lot more sperm inside me than most women do." - adjl

User Info: DocDelicious

DocDelicious
3 days ago#8
Twice a day.
o7
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended.

User Info: Blorfenburger

Blorfenburger
3 days ago#9
Na. Weed smells like a rotten a****** from a roadkill skunk... Uh, doused in beer.
I use inverted controls. Also I hate fandoms.
I'm the Assman. Come on boy you know what I'm all about.

User Info: minervo

minervo
3 days ago#10
Yeah, even tho i don't even like weed that much.
"how hard is it for people to understand that not everything you read will be something you agree with?" - Awesome
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Do you smoke marijuana regularly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Closed