You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#81
I thought it already was, with Jay Garrick.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#82
keyblader1985 posted...
I thought it already was, with Jay Garrick.

Jay Garrick may have been the same actor but he wasn't playing the same character.

But now he's playing the flash from that show outfit is identical and everything.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

keyblader1985
1 month ago#83
Holy crap that Smallville reference
Official King of PotD

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#84
keyblader1985 posted...
Holy crap that Smallville reference

Comic book shows/movies love their Easter eggs. Like the other flash in this crossover is from earth 90. His show was from the 90s. And I'm sure somewhere in one of these shows the number 52 has popped up in reference to new 52. Wanna say a news channel number.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
1 month ago#85
^
they have done green lantern easter eggs a few times.

--news in the background talking about an experimental plane test crash.
--meeting at an airplane hanger and mentioning the test pilot crash.
--green lanterns home city

i'm going to wait and watch the crossover once it's all aired
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
(edited 1 month ago)

keyblader1985
1 month ago#86
Barry and Ollie are having way to much fun screwing with each other. Barry saying GA is no match for Batman, Oliver having The Flash rob the police station..
Official King of PotD

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#87
keyblader1985 posted...
Barry and Ollie are having way to much fun screwing with each other. Barry saying GA is no match for Batman, Oliver having The Flash rob the police station..

Yeah shame that's not going to be the case tomorrow, I liked it.

Hyped for batwoman though just a shame imo she's not from Supergirl's world. If they did they could have occasional team ups aside from the annual crossover event.

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#88
I definitely enjoyed the first two episodes, but with the last one and overall I was a little bit underwhelmed. It sets up for something huge next year, but this one didn't feel as epic as the Invasion or Earth-X crossovers. And Batwoman felt like a cameo at best; I thought her role would be bigger.
Official King of PotD

mooreandrew58
4 weeks ago#89
keyblader1985 posted...
I definitely enjoyed the first two episodes, but with the last one and overall I was a little bit underwhelmed. It sets up for something huge next year, but this one didn't feel as epic as the Invasion or Earth-X crossovers. And Batwoman felt like a cameo at best; I thought her role would be bigger.

Same but I understand that they just wanted to tease her since they are making a show

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#90
Supergirl still hasn't done one single thing with Russian Supergirl...
Official King of PotD
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2