You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#71
Krazy_Kirby posted...
maybe it was enough, the prison seems to be made with shoddy materials. that visitor window started breaking after a few hits.

i would love for oliver to become light-hearted like how green arrow is supposed to be. doubt it will ever happen. (the boxing glove arrow was a great nod to that though a few seasons ago)

Prison actually looked pretty decent compared to the one I visited in a field trip. I call BS on the window thing too but I just assumed they where trying to make him out like Batman. As strong a as a normal human can possibly be.

My mom worked in a prison and so does my brother I ran a lot of what happened by them and they laughed. Most of it I'll accept as it being just tv. But I do appreciate it when they actually do some research and try and get it right. Like I accept the blowing of the lock I call BS but it is is what it is. Locking dude in said cell with blown lock though I just find Incredibly stupid. You could still even see it was damaged in that scene.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#72
That security window should not have cracked, at a supermax facility no less.

Besides that and some other logical plotholes, it was a very good episode. It's actually tied for the highest rated episode ever.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#73
keyblader1985 posted...
That security window should not have cracked, at a supermax facility no less.

Besides that and some other logical plotholes, it was a very good episode. It's actually tied for the highest rated episode ever.

I just never liked the show even my favorite villain Deathstroke wasn't enough to interest me. The whole show to me feels like they originally wanted Batman but reskinned it as green arrow. But it's probably DC just being DC on thinking s*** has to be dark and gritty.

Never read his solo comics but every time I've seen him he's always cracking jokes and generally a cheery guy.

Once the series is over with and I can binge watch it I may give it another chancem
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

keyblader1985
1 month ago#74
I was curious where Oliver was going to go from here.. I wonder if this working with the police thing will work out or for how long.
Official King of PotD

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
1 month ago#75
it worked for adam west. though ollie might end up having trouble getting rid of bombs
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#76
Krazy_Kirby posted...
it worked for adam west. though ollie might end up having trouble getting rid of bombs

And sharks.

keyblader1985
1 month ago#77
Things could be getting sticky with Tobias on Black Lightning..
Official King of PotD

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#78
keyblader1985 posted...
Things could be getting sticky with Tobias on Black Lightning..

As boring as the show gets sometimes I really like him as a villain. Especially since he's managed to last more than one season.

keyblader1985
1 month ago#79
Crossover time, get hype
Official King of PotD

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#80
keyblader1985 posted...
Crossover time, get hype

I love how they are bringing the 90s TV show flash into into it. Guess that makes that show Canon in the arrowverse.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2