You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#161
keyblader1985 posted...
I'm not crazy about her, but it is what it is. She fell in love with a freaking magic Neanderthal.

werewolf I think. I mean she got scratched and now shes one. just that he didn't apparently change based on a full moon.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
1 month ago#162
Damn; we're losing people left and right these past episodes.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
1 month ago#163
keyblader1985 posted...
Damn; we're losing people left and right these past episodes.

CW: "We're running out of money."
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: Zikten

Zikten
1 month ago#164
I thought the Hawaiian monster was supposed to be a deity of some kind. I thought someone said something about him being a god on the show

anyway, I'm hyped for the season finale of Arrow. on twitter Stephen Amell said that whatever it is, it made him almost break into tears and shock. it's supposed to be something HUGE

and I want to see Crisis on Infinite Earths next fall. supposedly the crisis will tie in directly wit the ending to Arrow

also can't wait for Batwoman. I liked the actress in last Crisis. I think they picked the right choice

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#165
Zikten posted...
I thought the Hawaiian monster was supposed to be a deity of some kind. I thought someone said something about him being a god on the show

anyway, I'm hyped for the season finale of Arrow. on twitter Stephen Amell said that whatever it is, it made him almost break into tears and shock. it's supposed to be something HUGE

and I want to see Crisis on Infinite Earths next fall. supposedly the crisis will tie in directly wit the ending to Arrow

also can't wait for Batwoman. I liked the actress in last Crisis. I think they picked the right choice

yeah I think demi god. not positive. but whatever he is seems to have werewolf like qualities just not completely the same.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

keyblader1985
1 month ago#166
I spaced out during several episodes this season. I actually fell asleep halfway through the midseason finale.
Official King of PotD

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#167
keyblader1985 posted...
I spaced out during several episodes this season. I actually fell asleep halfway through the midseason finale.

of legends? I loved that episode. I love how they even mentioned they missed out on the yearly crossover event.

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#168
Good episodes of Flash and Legends. But I hope that wasn't the end of Godspeed.
Official King of PotD

mooreandrew58
4 weeks ago#169
keyblader1985 posted...
Good episodes of Flash and Legends. But I hope that wasn't the end of Godspeed.

its weird my step dad predicted his involvment several episodes ago. when the female cicada showed up from the future I think is when he called it.

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#170
Why did he have such an elaborate suit at all? If he doesn't show up again at some point, that was a waste of a one-off villain.
Official King of PotD
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2