You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
2 months ago#141
I do like Legends, but I'm starting to feel it's run its course.

Snart would have been a fantastic character to keep, but he did get a lot of character development the way he went out; maybe more than any other character on the show.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

keyblader1985
2 months ago#142
So, Arrow's next season has been cut down to ten episodes... and then that's it.

Didn't see that one coming.
Official King of PotD
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
2 months ago#143
keyblader1985 posted...
So, Arrow's next season has been cut down to ten episodes... and then that's it.

Didn't see that one coming.

not surprising. the diaz s*** was a horrible season last time, this season hasn't been much better.

didn't really like adrian chase either
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
(edited 2 months ago)

keyblader1985
2 months ago#144
I think Chase was better than Diaz. Chase managed to break Oliver's spirit. Diaz just somehow manages to beat everybody or escape anything thrown at him, despite literally just being some guy.
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
2 months ago#145
Well now we know who Connor is.
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
2 months ago#146
Sarah Carter (Grace Dwyer/Cicada 2.0)

https://i.imgtc.com/eFJ50df.jpg

I'm glad to see her again; she was ridiculously hot as Alicia on Smallville.
Official King of PotD

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
2 months ago#147
keyblader1985 posted...

... ! I remember when she was on Shark back in '06 (and in the Dead Or Alive movie the same year). Long time, no see!
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
2 months ago#148
I_Abibde posted...
keyblader1985 posted...

... ! I remember when she was on Shark back in '06 (and in the Dead Or Alive movie the same year). Long time, no see!

Damn dc seems to like bringing back actors they used before. Flash dad being the guy who played flash in the 90s series some woman I forget the name of from mecury labs was also from the 90s show, I've been told the guy who plays Ray Palmer played Superman once.

Side note I absolutely loved the nod to the 90s series when they got dude to throw on that horrible ass fake muscle suit from the 90s show and had say he was the Earth 90 flash
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

keyblader1985
2 months ago#149
So John Cryer isn't quite as bad at being Lex Luthor as I imagined he would be; he does put his own unique spin on it. But I still don't think it was a great choice.

Also, I just read that Hawaii Five-O may be a part of the Arrowverse. A criminal from one episode shared the same name as a criminal from an episode of Arrow.
Official King of PotD

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
2 months ago#150
keyblader1985 posted...
So John Cryer isn't quite as bad at being Lex Luthor as I imagined he would be; he does put his own unique spin on it. But I still don't think it was a great choice.

Also, I just read that Hawaii Five-O may be a part of the Arrowverse. A criminal from one episode shared the same name as a criminal from an episode of Arrow.

Damn I missed it. Don't generally watch Supergirl. (One of the shows im gonna wait till it's done then watch) but I wanted to catch that just to see how he did.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2