You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
3 months ago#131
And just when exactly is this future in Arrow anyway? Dinah and Rene haven't aged much, but apparently Felicity's daughter who isn't even born yet is a teenager.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

keyblader1985
3 months ago#132
In a way, Cicada is the opposite of The Thinker. DeVoe was always so many steps ahead of Team Flash that the writers couldn't think if any satisfying way to defeat him. And now Cicada is in no way a genuine threat, yet no one seems to be able to stop him.
Official King of PotD
I know it's not Arrowverse, but I am rewatching Agents of SHIELD since season 6 is happening uh in summer I think.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

keyblader1985
3 months ago#134
Never would have guessed that this

https://i.imgtc.com/YyK5LGX.jpg

was Carlos Valdes, aka Cisco Ramon. There also happen to be whispers that he may leave the show, which would be devastating because his character is like 50 percent of the show. He's the comic relief, the geek knowledge, the tech guy, and his vibe powers are indispensable.
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
3 months ago#135
Anybody want to take a Flash trivia test? I scored an 80.

http://whatculture.com/tv/the-flash-quiz-how-well-do-you-really-know-barry-allen
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
2 months ago#136
Bump
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
2 months ago#137
These rerun weeks are killers.
Official King of PotD

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
2 months ago#138
keyblader1985 posted...
These rerun weeks are killers.

Yeah cw has been annoying me with that. I put up with mid season finale s*** cause they tend to try and make those episodes better than normal. But this random 2-4 weeks of reruns for no reason is just bs
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

keyblader1985
2 months ago#139
And with the way the show has been this season and the long ass break, maybe it would be best to just end Legends.
Official King of PotD

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
2 months ago#140
keyblader1985 posted...
And with the way the show has been this season and the long ass break, maybe it would be best to just end Legends.

IDK I liked legends just for the fact it's a place to dump characters too good to do away with but not important enough to keep as a reoccurring role on the show they are from. Mad they killed off snart though. I loved his character
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2