You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
3 months ago#121
So Black Lightning just rocked my freaking world. That was... I've never seen anything like that.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

keyblader1985
3 months ago#122
Peyton List (Lisa Snart/Golden Glider)
https://i.imgtc.com/QzQmN4t.jpg

I wish she appeared more often.
Official King of PotD

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
3 months ago#123
keyblader1985 posted...
The other Thawne actor had a "dangerous and ruthless" vibe, while Cavanagh has more of a "cunning and creepy" feel. I like them both. I do like them both, but I'd give the edge to Tom just because I like that actor.

I hate they rarely show him in mask without his face vibrating. Think they did it once
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

keyblader1985
3 months ago#124
I think it just doesn't seem as menacing or creepy without the vibrating face or glowing eyes.
Official King of PotD

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
3 months ago#125
keyblader1985 posted...
I think it just doesn't seem as menacing or creepy without the vibrating face or glowing eyes.

It doesn't haven't be constant. That's one thing about currently live action super hero stuff I hate. The constant need to see the actors face if it's not a fight or otherwise action scene. So you could have both vibrating face and not is what im getting at.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

keyblader1985
3 months ago#126
I didn't catch Arrow or BL last night, I'll have to try and watch them online.
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
3 months ago#127
It almost seems like Nora is creating a stable time loop/self fulfilling prophecy with Cicada.
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
3 months ago#128
I'm still wondering how Rene and Felicity go so far off the rails in the future.
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
3 months ago#129
And how Cicada somehow manages to elude the police, Team Flash, and the freaking Justice League.
Official King of PotD

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
3 months ago#130
keyblader1985 posted...
I'm still wondering how Rene and Felicity go so far off the rails in the future.

rene as always put the glades first over the rest of the city.

felicity has already changed, they just stopped talking about it. she kidnapped the silencer and wanted to torture her.

i like how cisco and caitlin said their number one rule is to not force a cure. a couple episodes later and barry says he wants to force a cure, they agree without a second thought....
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. PotD Arrowverse Pic Dump/Discussion Topic #2