Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXIII

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXIII

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#121
Watched To Be Hero on YT since the thumbnail had the hero in a Saitama outfit. It was surprisingly good, even before the lame sentimental stuff towards the end. Apparently it's had a sequel/spinoff which I'll have to catch whenever it's subbed.
(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
4 weeks ago#122
Decided on Kemono no Souja Erin and Angel Densetsu for my new things to watch. I've passed Erin many times cause I was too lazy for 50 eps, but I guess it's time to watch it.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
4 weeks ago#123
Zeus posted...
Apparently it's had a sequel/spinoff which I'll have to catch whenever it's subbed.

To Be Hero looked really cheap (because Haoliners made it), but it ended up being amusing. ... To Be Heroine is just weird.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
4 weeks ago#124
To Be Hero's first episode was really amusing. Everything else, not so much.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
4 weeks ago#125
JoJo part 5 actually confirmed, and will air this fall season.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
4 weeks ago#126
SO I was bad and started watching hero academia....omg f*** me sideways this is really good.
Sad I only have 4 episodes left before I catch up..

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
4 weeks ago#127
dioxxys posted...
SO I was bad and started watching hero academia....omg f*** me sideways this is really good.
Sad I only have 4 episodes left before I catch up..

Don't be sad

coz the next 4 episodes are literally THE BEST fight scenes in the entire series, and in all of anime in general.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
4 weeks ago#128
Speaking of great anime fight scenes, my copy of the first Heaven's Feel movie arrived in the mail the other day, and ... damn. The reviews are right. Lancer versus True Assassin FTW. That movie is truly Unlimited Budget Works, and I enjoyed every minute of it.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#129
I hear that ufotable don't actually spend a tremendous amount on the fate things, they are just that good at animation. Kind of similar to how one punch man was confirmed to have a very average anime budget.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
4 weeks ago#130
YoukaiSlayer posted...
I hear that ufotable don't actually spend a tremendous amount on the fate things, they are just that good at animation. Kind of similar to how one punch man was confirmed to have a very average anime budget.

Until S2 arrived
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXIII

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.