Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXI

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXI

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
4 weeks ago#71
In that case, see if you can skip into the 2nd season of stardust crusaders. The stand powers get a lot more powerful/crazy/bizzare.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#72
When I stopped watching, it was just cause I'd had my fill of jojo. It's a fun and unique series but I need a longer break from it's over the top camp awesomeness before going back. I will revisit it eventually for sure.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: eating4fun

eating4fun
4 weeks ago#73
I see. For me, Jojo was the best kind of show for a weekly episode format.
Your palace may last forever, but my yurt can go anywhere.

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
4 weeks ago#74
Watched three episodes of Devilman Crybaby, its about on the same level of violence as Hellsing Ultimate. Yeesh that first episode was pretty messed up, but after watching another episode its got me hooked. Lots of naked women and sex.

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
4 weeks ago#75
eating4fun posted...
For me, Jojo was the best kind of show for a weekly episode format.

Agreed. Binging JJBA makes me want to shout all the time and pose randomly about the apartment.

Not a lot to report. Noticed that my Kindle still thinks Anime Strike exists, but it gives me error messages if I tap my finger on it. Need to hunt down anime the old-fashioned way on Amazon Prime again.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: FellWolf

FellWolf
4 weeks ago#76
Watched episode 2 of Darling in the Frankxx. It was good. But this show is just one big sexual innuendo. Like every other line. Don't know if I should take it serious or laugh. Because the tone is really serious. Also the girls bending over and the guys "connecting" and sitting above them is a bit much... lol
http://i.imgur.com/QzUHUGL.gif http://i.imgur.com/IJPGRfT.jpg
WORK IT! ARF ARF ARF!

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#77
Well furi is anime-ish. Just played that game cause I found it half off. Possibly the best 3 and half hours I've had in a game in a long time. Well everything but the sniper b****'s final stage. I didn't realize you could dodge faster in different directions so I couldn't figure it out. Felt like it took longer than it did. The last jailer kinda sticks with me. That one line (her last line) of dialogue made me choose the ending I did. Quite effective. I wonder what all the hardest difficulty changes.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
4 weeks ago#78
Ugh, I dunno why I started Blend S when I only watched a couple eps of Sakura Quest. This really isn't the kind of show I'm in the mood for.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: T0ffee

T0ffee
4 weeks ago#79
FellWolf posted...
Watched episode 2 of Darling in the Frankxx. It was good. But this show is just one big sexual innuendo. Like every other line. Don't know if I should take it serious or laugh. Because the tone is really serious. Also the girls bending over and the guys "connecting" and sitting above them is a bit much... lol

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous lol.

It almost makes it seem like the anime was made by the guy who made TLR, but it really is just the perfect anime to be adapted to his style of manga.

I really think they'll just reach a point where they drop all the innuendos and pretense and just go straight up having actual sex at one point.
"Splashing water on a pervert is like putting lasers on a shark" - Shiho Shishido
| FC: 2707-2635-3369 | IGN: Toffee (Moon) / Caramel (Sun) |

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
4 weeks ago#80
FellWolf posted...

Yeah feminists are going to love this one...
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic LXXXI

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.