Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
2 months ago#41
Doctor Foxx posted...
OhhhJa posted...
I feel like TC types Trump into Google news and hits refresh every 5 minutes

i just read through the news once a day most days. :P

But only Trump news and that "once a day" is an 11-hour stretch when working for your Russian masters.
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash

User Info: Doctor Foxx

Doctor Foxx
2 months ago#42
Oh Zeus you're following the Gaslight Obfuscate Project line to the letter. I hope it pays well.
Never write off the Doctor!

Doctor Foxx
2 months ago#43
In other news: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-warned-trump-2016-russians-would-try-infiltrate-his-campaign-n830596

In the weeks after he became the Republican nominee on July 19, 2016, Donald Trump was warned that foreign adversaries, including Russia, would probably try to spy on and infiltrate his campaign, according to multiple government officials familiar with the matter.

The warning came in the form of a high-level counterintelligence briefing by senior FBI officials, the officials said. A similar briefing was given to Hillary Clinton, they added. They said the briefings, which are commonly provided to presidential nominees, were designed to educate the candidates and their top aides about potential threats from foreign spies.

The candidates were urged to alert the FBI about any suspicious overtures to their campaigns, the officials said.

Trump and his campaign were warned by the FBI that the Russians were attempting to infiltrate the campaign. The FBI asked them to report such activity to them. The Trump campaign did not report such contact, and in fact accepted that contact and collusion. And yet they remain strong in denying that attempt at the word of Putin, while others claim Trump was given no warning on this matter. Lol

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
2 months ago#44
Doctor Foxx posted...
Oh Zeus you're following the Gaslight Obfuscate Project line to the letter. I hope it pays well.

She says while trying to gaslight me as well as the rest of the board. Frankly, you might as well go back to posting in Russian.
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
2 months ago#45
WarGreymon77 posted...
When are Mueller and the Democrats going to drop this "Russian collusion" bulls***?

when there stops being evidence.
When a girl has sex with a bunch of guys, they call her a slut, but when a guy does it, they call him gay. ~ Antifar

Doctor Foxx
2 months ago#46
Zeus posted...
Doctor Foxx posted...

She says while trying to gaslight me as well as the rest of the board. Frankly, you might as well go back to posting in Russian.

Posting news articles is not gaslighting. Your ever moving goalposts as more truth is revealed, however...

Not long ago it was "they never had any contact with the Russians" and now look where that line has leapt
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
2 months ago#47
Phantom_Nook posted...
WarGreymon77 posted...
When are Mueller and the Democrats going to drop this "Russian collusion" bulls***?

There is no evidence. It's all a witch hunt that seeks to undermine the presidency. The lefties lost. They need to move on.
Creator of the NEW Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters News on Tri Dubs!

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
2 months ago#48
WarGreymon77 posted...
There is no evidence.

Keep telling yourself that.
Posted with GameRaven 3.3

User Info: Melon_Master

Melon_Master
2 months ago#49
WarGreymon77 posted...
Phantom_Nook posted...
WarGreymon77 posted...

There is no evidence. It's all a witch hunt that seeks to undermine the presidency. The lefties lost. They need to move on.

So the evidence isn't evidence now? 🤔
http://i.imgur.com/linui.png http://i.imgur.com/FiYI1.jpg
PotDs UnOfficial President and Official Sheldon Cooper

User Info: BlackScythe0

BlackScythe0
2 months ago#50
Melon_Master posted...
WarGreymon77 posted...
Phantom_Nook posted...
WarGreymon77 posted...

So the evidence isn't evidence now? 🤔

He's probably like Zeus, pretty sure they live in some "opposite" reality. Facts are fake news and fake news are facts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.