Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
4 months ago#21
Lokarin posted...
Does arresting the government count as a coup?

Technically, yes, but it’s legal. Good question...
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: ReturnOfFa

ReturnOfFa
4 months ago#22
I'm another Canadian who feels the same way about America and American politics lmao

Canadian politics are horsepoop too. Can ya'll swear on this crapboard now? Was that a thing?
girls like my fa

User Info: ReturnOfFa

ReturnOfFa
4 months ago#23
nice to see Foxx still around here!
girls like my fa

User Info: knivesX2004

knivesX2004
4 months ago#24
Pfft, so what it turns out he committed treason. You found out about it illegally so it doesn't count.

User Info: Lil69Leo

Lil69Leo
4 months ago#25
knivesX2004 posted...
Pfft, so what it turns out he committed treason. You found out about it illegally so it doesn't count.

They obtained the emails completely legally.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
4 months ago#26
When are Mueller and the Democrats going to drop this "Russian collusion" bulls***?
Creator of the NEW Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters News on Tri Dubs!

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 months ago#27
BlackScythe0 posted...
Zeus posted...
Doctor Foxx posted...
There must be some really good e-mails in there, as Fox news has since resorted to calling the FBI a "criminal cabal" and suggesting the FBI is staging a coup.

Considering how hard the intelligence community has pushed for a new Cold War over the past few years and the complete lack of substance in the Russia investigation which has been wholly political in nature (including the charges against Flynn when Obama's incoming representatives did also met with people before he officially took office), I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it was some sort of a power-grab.

What do you call that fantasy world you live in to believe this stuff?

It's called the real world, which can't get through your echo chamber. You have intelligence agencies with tremendous, virtually-unchecked power, as most of us -- but not you and Dr Foxx News over there -- learned time and time again following leaks like the Snowden case which showed us just some of the insane stuff that the intelligence agency is doing behind the scenes.

Nomak-54 posted...
ninja_lootz posted...
You care more about American politics than most Americans. Including myself.

I thought TC was American. My bad.

She now resides in Russia where she got a great job as a paid disinformation agent, seeking to destablize our democracy
(\/)(\/)|-|
In Zeus We Trust: All Others Pay Cash
(message deleted)

User Info: Doctor Foxx

Doctor Foxx
4 months ago#29
Zeus posted...
Dr Foxx News

Lol

Oh Zeus you really toe that line with pride. At least without shame. Really too bad

Zeus posted...
She now resides in Russia where she got a great job as a paid disinformation agent, seeking to destablize our democracy

Silly Goose, I'd be spouting your rhetoric in that position. But you know all about Russian disinformation agents I'm sure, since you're so well acquainted with using their talking points.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/17/todd-starnes-was-fbi-weaponized-to-take-down-trump-presidency.html

Don't worry, the kleptocracy of the fiscal elite has already destabilized the nation. People are just getting extra mad about it now that the White House has such a shamelessly shining example of the disgusting nature of those that seek fortune and fame above all else.
Never write off the Doctor!
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Lil69Leo

Lil69Leo
4 months ago#30
Doctor Foxx posted...
Zeus posted...
Dr Foxx News

Lol

Oh Zeus you really toe that line with pride. At least without shame. Really too bad

Is it a insult or term of endearment? Because he loves fox news...
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Trump officials demand Mueller return thousands of emails

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.