• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Cat / Chat 5: Cat no banana

User Info: Doctor Foxx

Doctor Foxx
3 months ago#301
I'm away from home for a few days and miss the cats 😿
Not a doctor. Shh!

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
3 months ago#302
My cat keeps jumping out the window. But needs help getting back in... The window is higher outside the house than inside...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
3 months ago#303
LinkPizza posted...
My cat keeps jumping out the window. But needs help getting back in... The window is higher outside the house than inside...

That happened with my cat kinda. My other cat could make the jump but not the one I still have in that house. I guess because she was smaller than he was.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
3 months ago#304
Revelation34 posted...
LinkPizza posted...

That happened with my cat kinda. My other cat could make the jump but not the one I still have in that house. I guess because she was smaller than he was.

Yeah. Mine is still pretty small. She’s getting a little better, though. The wind scared her enough. Haha.
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

Revelation34
3 months ago#305
LinkPizza posted...
Yeah. Mine is still pretty small. She’s getting a little better, though. The wind scared her enough. Haha.

I think the male cat barely made it too but they were both kittens back then.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

Doctor Foxx
3 months ago#306
Cats are happy I'm home, what good little friends
Not a doctor. Shh!

Doctor Foxx
2 months ago#307
Cats do not like all the rain because it means no birbs
Not a doctor. Shh!

Revelation34
2 months ago#308
Doctor Foxx posted...
Cats do not like all the rain because it means no birbs

My cat still looks out the window during the rain.

Doctor Foxx
2 months ago#309
The perfect mug doesn't exi-
https://i.imgtc.ws/ndKn7hu.jpg
Not a doctor. Shh!

User Info: cute_fan

cute_fan
2 months ago#310
Cute mug! ^.^
cuteness ^.^
  1. Boards