• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Cat / Chat 5: Cat no banana

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
4 months ago#291
LinkPizza posted...
If I mess with my cat’s food bag or open a can of soft cat food, my cat comes running. It doesn’t matter where in the house she is. She’ll come running and be there in seconds...

Open it outside.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
4 months ago#292
Revelation34 posted...
LinkPizza posted...
If I mess with my cat’s food bag or open a can of soft cat food, my cat comes running. It doesn’t matter where in the house she is. She’ll come running and be there in seconds...

Open it outside.

She’ll just hangout by the window looking at me outside...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: Doctor Foxx

Doctor Foxx
3 months ago#293
One of my cats will not stop biting 😑 what a stinker
Never write off the Doctor!

User Info: Ogurisama

Ogurisama
3 months ago#294
🐱🐱🐱
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/5/uv4r7nGyrE6ylt2lHGWpiQ2.gif

LinkPizza
3 months ago#295
My cat last night was being mad at everyone. So, I put her in my younger dog’s kennel for a while to calm down. After a little while, she did. And was playing with everyone again. I try not to use the kennel as punishment, though. More like a cool down space...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: Sulugnaz

Sulugnaz
3 months ago#296
Here is Mantis desperately trying not to fall asleep

https://i.imgtc.ws/WUCiOUp.jpg
Otatop Noilednad Ynomrah Redneval Gnosevol Enipul Mottobneffulf Nov Yrollam Ssehcud Nottoc Koomallit Ainniz Egduf Ylil Epolenep Tunhguod Gub
Nam Ydal Tac Yzarc

Revelation34
3 months ago#297
Doctor Foxx posted...
One of my cats will not stop biting 😑 what a stinker

I'm glad my cat almost always just bites. Cat scratches are more annoying.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: Doctor Foxx

Doctor Foxx
3 months ago#298
My cats are jerks about food sometimes
Not a doctor. Shh!

LinkPizza
3 months ago#299
Doctor Foxx posted...
My cats are jerks about food sometimes

My cats just runs every time she hears food...
Official King of Kings

Revelation34
3 months ago#300
I slept through my alarms today and I think I only woke up because my cat was laying on me.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Cat / Chat 5: Cat no banana
  • Post New Message