If I worked on the set of Arrow, I would never get anything done.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. If I worked on the set of Arrow, I would never get anything done.

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
2 months ago#361
Revelation34 posted...
keyblader1985 posted...
Nice episode of Black Lightning, with a realistic approach to Jennifer's powers.

I didn't even know this existed until now. Why do they always pick the most random characters to make shows out of?

so they can have a black guy as the lead.

anti cop/all cops are racist message a couple times in the firat episode. probabaly happened more since, but i don't watch the show
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: solid_kush

solid_kush
2 months ago#362
Krazy_Kirby posted...
Revelation34 posted...
keyblader1985 posted...
Nice episode of Black Lightning, with a realistic approach to Jennifer's powers.

I didn't even know this existed until now. Why do they always pick the most random characters to make shows out of?

anti cop/all cops are racist message a couple times in the firat episode. probabaly happened more since, but i don't watch the show

Also dc has like almost no black super heroes. There’s Cyborg, Black Lightning, and umm...... pretty sure there’s one more..... ah yes Martian Manhunter, oh wait nvm.... hmmm.
The Official Raiden of the salty boards.

User Info: WhiskeyDisk

WhiskeyDisk
2 months ago#363
solid_kush posted...
Krazy_Kirby posted...
Revelation34 posted...
keyblader1985 posted...

Also dc has like almost no black super heroes. There’s Cyborg, Black Lightning, and umm...... pretty sure there’s one more..... ah yes Martian Manhunter, oh wait nvm.... hmmm.

John Stewart would like to have a word with you.
http://i.imgur.com/4fmtLFt.gif
http://s1.zetaboards.com/sba/ ~there's always free cheese in a mousetrap.

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
2 months ago#364
solid_kush posted...
Krazy_Kirby posted...
Revelation34 posted...
keyblader1985 posted...

Static.

WhiskeyDisk posted...

John Stewart would like to have a word with you.

He doesn't count since Hal Jordan is better.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
2 months ago#365
Black Lightning is actually high quality. (I was about to shorten it to BL, but I just can't utter that sentence..) Speaking of black DC heroes, I've been considering cosplaying as Static this summer.

Krazy_Kirby posted...

Yeah, you gave the show up after a few minutes because of that and the theme song.. For the record, it hasn't happened since.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
2 months ago#366
green lantern would actually make more sense for the cw universe. they already mentioned the test pilot crash as an easter egg. oliver and felicty also stayed in green lanterns home town for a few months
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

keyblader1985
2 months ago#367
Wish Supergirl would hurry up and come back.
Official King of PotD

User Info: XBoner

XBoner
2 months ago#368
you really like arrow tc? did you like smallville more or this show? I loved smallville
"If A.I. was the answer, who was the question?"

keyblader1985
2 months ago#369
Definitely liked Smallville more than the Arrowverse shows.

I'm not sure how I'd rank the Arrowverse shows, but The Flash is my favorite among them.
Official King of PotD

User Info: XBoner

XBoner
2 months ago#370
keyblader1985 posted...
Definitely liked Smallville more than the Arrowverse shows.

I'm not sure how I'd rank the Arrowverse shows, but The Flash is my favorite among them.

Oh, from your topic i just assumed that arrow might be your favorite show of all time. Is smallville your favorite tv show of all time? It is easily imo, the greatest tv show ever made, which ain't saying much compared to all the other trash tv shows that get put out.
"If A.I. was the answer, who was the question?"
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. If I worked on the set of Arrow, I would never get anything done.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.