• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 3D All-Stars
  3. What's your favorite Sunshine level?

User Info: leverlover

leverlover
1 week ago#1
Other than the last shine where you have a time limit to clean the whole outside of sludge, the hotel level was my favorite. The hotel felt really weird compared to the rest of the stages, which made sense because it was haunted and all. I really liked the labyrinth feeling of it like I was investigating something. I replayed those levels the most out of all of them.

How about you?

User Info: HackedDragonite

HackedDragonite
1 week ago#2
I want to say Sirena Beach is my favorite as well. Hotel Delfino is such a cool idea for a level.
There should be more hotels in Mario.
DRAGONITE used BARRIER!

User Info: KingBowser91

KingBowser91
1 week ago#3
Sirena Beach
https://psnprofiles.com/FRKN4O

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
1 week ago#4
That Hotel Level
And the level near the end thats all like conch shells
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: RockrrGirrl19

RockrrGirrl19
1 week ago#5
I like Bianco Hills.

User Info: Splinter

Splinter
1 week ago#6
Pinna Park.

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
1 week ago#7
Don't know what it's called but the harbor level where you race on the squids.

User Info: RockrrGirrl19

RockrrGirrl19
1 week ago#8
goodlyoak posted...
Don't know what it's called but the harbor level where you race on the squids.

Ricco Harbor!

User Info: marionose84

marionose84
1 week ago#9
Pianta Village. That was the most fantastical hub of the game. I just love the way the entire village is built around an enormous tree. I love the mushrooms above and below. I love the chomp and FLUDD-less missions. I love all of it. It also has the most tedious mission of the game: Losing FLUDD with a lava-soaked town before you. I love the survivalist aspect of that mission.

The level feels like a marriage of Isle Delfino and Mushroom Kingdom elements. I never see anyone talk about this town but it's always been a personal favorite of mine.
Want a traditional, spiritual sequel to Super Mario Bros. 3? Try my Super World now: 1VP-CQB-H3G

User Info: nothingface023

nothingface023
1 week ago#10
For playing: Ricco Harbor.
For the atmosphere: Sirena Beach.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario 3D All-Stars
  3. What's your favorite Sunshine level?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A