• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Magma-rager

Magma-rager
3 months ago#1
He absorbs everything and I don’t know what to do with him :-/ any advices?

User Info: Cidastor

Cidastor
3 months ago#2
I'm not sure if both routes have the same boss , but the route where you decline the generals offer is the one I've beat so far.

To beat him you have to destroy all those stone turret things that summon the light sabers before he will take damage.

This can be annoying if you don't grind some.
Even then it takes a while.
I'm not a true gamer. I like to think a lot. I own and play a LOT of games. But I'd rather not be some fanboy bent over taking turns for their corporate masters

User Info: Magma-rager

Magma-rager
3 months ago#3
Cidastor posted...
I'm not sure if both routes have the same boss , but the route where you decline the generals offer is the one I've beat so far.

To beat him you have to destroy all those stone turret things that summon the light sabers before he will take damage.

This can be annoying if you don't grind some.
Even then it takes a while.

Thank you! That really helped. Man he was a chore to get through thought!

User Info: Vandheer_Lorde

Vandheer_Lorde
4 weeks ago#4
Neat trick I found: if you build up Connie's Avoid and cast Holy Weapon on her gum, she can take them down with nothing but counterattacks.
What did you expect? Did you expect victory? I will rise to godhood and you will die alone. That is all...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A