• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BirdWithDreams

BirdWithDreams
7 months ago#1
how is the story? is it any good? what about any romance between MC and others (or hints of subtle attraction)

User Info: RGD717

RGD717
7 months ago#2
I’m only an hour or two in and so far the story is about a band of mercenaries, illegal immigration, and corrupt leaders.
Seems like the protagonist might have a thing for a childhood friend who just recently appeared.

If your into the strategy RPGs the game is already worth it IMO. It was on sale on the Eshop for $17. And i know the story branches into two distinct paths down the line.

Also if you get it save in between every chapter, learned the hard way that if you don’t and lose a battle you restart at the last save.
ACNH DA-1436-8361-0678

BirdWithDreams
7 months ago#3
RGD717 posted...
I’m only an hour or two in and so far the story is about a band of mercenaries, illegal immigration, and corrupt leaders.
Seems like the protagonist might have a thing for a childhood friend who just recently appeared.

If your into the strategy RPGs the game is already worth it IMO. It was on sale on the Eshop for $17. And i know the story branches into two distinct paths down the line.

Also if you get it save in between every chapter, learned the hard way that if you don’t and lose a battle you restart at the last save.
@RGD717 thank you very much, noted on the save point

RGD717
7 months ago#4
@BirdWithDreams still no romance. Stories very quick and to the point which I’m actually enjoying.
ACNH DA-1436-8361-0678

BirdWithDreams
7 months ago#5
RGD717 posted...
@BirdWithDreams still no romance. Stories very quick and to the point which I’m actually enjoying.
@RGD717 thanks, anything subtle between the MC and the childhood friend or any other character, like subtle hints of attraction or something.

RGD717
7 months ago#6
@BirdWithDreams i mean he goes out of his way to rescue her and gets sad when he upsets her
ACNH DA-1436-8361-0678
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A