• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Is this game (or MW 2019) worth it at 35% off?

User Info: kyle9431oilers

kyle9431oilers
2 months ago#11
MW 2019 is much better,a much better engine and gun play. Black Ops is a dated af engine and feels like it's from 2010.

User Info: Ammo25

Ammo25
2 months ago#12
kyle9431oilers posted...
MW 2019 is much better,a much better engine and gun play. Black Ops is a dated af engine and feels like it's from 2010.
I bought Cold War and honestly, I’m loving it. But I haven’t played a COD game since Black Ops. I looked at all of my old games, and the only 2 I liked were MW and MW2, but I took a chance here because of the sale and I’m glad I did. Thinking of picking up MW 2019, though as well.

User Info: Grizzmeister

Grizzmeister
2 months ago#13
kyle9431oilers posted...

The biggest difference between MW 2019 and CW is Time To Kill (TTK). If you like dying and killing fast then go for Modern Warfare but if you like being able to recover from a gunfight then go with Cold War, it's as simple as that.
Speaking on condition of anonymity.

User Info: kyle9431oilers

kyle9431oilers
2 months ago#14
Ammo25 posted...
I bought Cold War and honestly, I’m loving it. But I haven’t played a COD game since Black Ops. I looked at all of my old games, and the only 2 I liked were MW and MW2, but I took a chance here because of the sale and I’m glad I did. Thinking of picking up MW 2019, though as well.
Cold War is good I agree. I just enjoyed MW 2019 more but seasons 3 for black ops looks good.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Is this game (or MW 2019) worth it at 35% off?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A