• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Outbreak gets boring fast, we need a new regular Zombies map

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
1 month ago#1
like the moon map or the eisendrache castle from the past games
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: juker79

juker79
1 month ago#2
It's a good start to something new/different; but the first few levels do become tedious (more-so than regular maps). It need some sort of competitive MP aspect to it; 100+ people vying for different positions on the map. Not so much shooting at each other; maybe something like "hold down this area for x-min to claim it"; and then claimed areas are worth points and get locked. I don't know; just not a fan of having the map sectioned off and it only being 4 players.

And forget the moon; my vote goes to Tranzit if we're going to rehash something.
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: The_Big_Deek

The_Big_Deek
1 month ago#3
juker79 posted...
It's a good start to something new/different; but the first few levels do become tedious (more-so than regular maps). It need some sort of competitive MP aspect to it; 100+ people vying for different positions on the map. Not so much shooting at each other; maybe something like "hold down this area for x-min to claim it"; and then claimed areas are worth points and get locked. I don't know; just not a fan of having the map sectioned off and it only being 4 players.

And forget the moon; my vote goes to Tranzit if we're going to rehash something.

yeah they should raise the player count to at least 8 people because 4 people is way to low for such a big map
My Uncle is an Attorney; I WILL SUE YOU if you INFRINGE on my RIGHTS. Its called the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the First Amendment!

User Info: Scalar007

Scalar007
1 month ago#4
The entire zombies mode needs to get better maps. In black ops 4 you had a sinking boat, a prison, gladiator arena, and a mansion with werewolves.

The maps in cold war feel like generic multiplayer maps...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Outbreak gets boring fast, we need a new regular Zombies map
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A