• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Task force barrel for pun shot gun

User Info: jediknight0423

jediknight0423
1 month ago#1
Obviously one of the best choices for zombies is the pump shot gun. I normally ran it with that task force barrel as the stats states a "222%" damage increase. I log in today and the stats show only 50%. Did they actually nerf this or is it just a typo? Has it always been 50% and they just corrected it? It's Def op and I can understand them nerfing it but I just want to know if I need to change up my strats when I get home tonight. Hopfully if this is a nerf the buff some of the other guns a cross the board cuz fully upgraded automatics just don't compare to this thing even on its worse day.

Sorry for the typo in the topic or in the message.
follow me on twitter and twitch @jediknight1996. streaming often.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Twiztid3477

Twiztid3477
1 month ago#2
Who knows. But the Hauer/Orion absolutely melts megatons.

User Info: MyzticRedPanda

MyzticRedPanda
1 month ago#3
Its glitched. It varies game by game with that percentage, and it does not affect the damage output despite what the screen says (still 50% no matter of it says 222%). Still worth the attachment.

And yes, every other gun sucks compared to the orion. Ive done them all. 2nd best is the skull splitter but it still doesn't compare. Unfortunate because id actually like to use other guns but there's no point.
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

jediknight0423
1 month ago#4
Thanks for the info on that. I went and played it that day I posted this and I felt maybe it was weaker but it must've just been placebo from what your saying. I just love how it one taps anything with dead shot on except for like mimics. The only thing I hate about the shotguns is that sometimes when I aim down and aim out really fast well using dead shot my guy will keep trying to shoot a zombie way in the back out of range instead of the mimic right in front of me. does that happen to you guys as well? and I really miss the gallows shotgun back before they patched it. would hip fire one tap anything. But yah I want to use other guns add well but there's no comparing anything to the Orion with a rayk combo for me.

User Info: Vadrigar

Vadrigar
4 weeks ago#5
I would get a similar bug regularly, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with going back and forth between Multiplayer and Zombies. I played Zombies for a bit one time, then when I went into MP to gunsmith my shotguns, I noticed the Task Force barrel listed like a +>200% damage increase instead of the normal ~50%, and I was like "...Excuse me?!? O___o" lol

Basically, looks like something's causing the game to pull the wrong stats for the wrong game mode. (e.g. Multiplayer stats being displayed in Zombies, and vice versa.)

jediknight0423
4 weeks ago#6
Gotcha... Not sure if specifically that's what's causing it for me at least cuz I don't touch mp but I can see that those two stats could just be mix matching some how none the less.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Task force barrel for pun shot gun
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A