• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Whats the highest level you reached in Outbreak?

User Info: MyzticRedPanda

MyzticRedPanda
1 month ago#1
Topic
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

User Info: Twiztid3477

Twiztid3477
1 month ago#2
Uh, 2 i think? And then the host quit because he got downed miles away and no one would sprint over to revive him. I am very good at Die Maschine but admittedly had no idea where anything was in outbreak. I will probably watch a guide video before trying again.

User Info: frinchmon

frinchmon
1 month ago#3
I've made it to 7 last night with a team of randoms with no mic. I wish it would start at level 4 or 5 and let you spawn with upgraded weapons/armor and 20k essence.

User Info: seedz252

seedz252
1 month ago#4
2 myself.

I'm not the biggest zombies fan, but theres something about outbreak I find fun.

Granted I also don't know whats going on but it's enjoyable lol
Never forget ~~ https://m.imgur.com/a/ENOL7oC

User Info: juker79

juker79
1 month ago#5
frinchmon posted...
I wish it would start at level 4 or 5 and let you spawn with upgraded weapons/armor and 20k essence.

Yeah, that's the biggest downside once you figure out the first couple of levels. You can maybe speed up the first few rounds a bit by splitting into groups of 2.

Anyways, Round 7 for me. Three times now; we should have cleared it last night but I fell apart lol.
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!

User Info: basthebad

basthebad
1 month ago#6
frinchmon posted...
I've made it to 7 last night with a team of randoms with no mic. I wish it would start at level 4 or 5 and let you spawn with upgraded weapons/armor and 20k essence.

I made it to 7 yesterday afternoon too (not bad for my first day?). The other players were definitely good and knew what to do. I was downed 43 times (and bled out a couple times). At an extreme disadvantage losing gun progress in upper levels. They were downed a total of 13 times, with no respawns.

The game felt like 2+ hours. Does the game ever end?

We cleared the inside zombie house 2x. The 3rd proved too much for everyone.

They did have mics. There was some b****ing early on at each other, but that went quiet as we continued on.

frinchmon
1 month ago#7
I made to 6 in solo, had just got the rai-k triple packed and gallo to epic/triple packed. I was fooling around running over zombies and my car exploded, and I ended up surounded - I had a self revive AND a cruise missile and I accidently hit tombstone - and failed to revive myself ... F .. that was nearly 2 hours, just to get fully levelled.

MyzticRedPanda
1 month ago#8
Round 13 for me. Level 10 during the holdout is definitely the hardest part.

frinchmon
1 month ago#9
MyzticRedPanda posted...
Round 13 for me. Level 10 during the holdout is definitely the hardest part.
Was that solo or public? I can't imagine getting that far in less than 4 hours.

MyzticRedPanda
1 month ago#10
frinchmon posted...
Was that solo or public? I can't imagine getting that far in less than 4 hours.

Me and 2 other buddies online.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Whats the highest level you reached in Outbreak?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A