• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The_Ecstatic329

The_Ecstatic329
1 month ago#1
I have a question about pack a punching. Is it better to upgrade your weapons damage to tier 2-5 as well as pack a punching? Or is the damage difference minimal that you can get away with just pack a punching alone?

Thanks in advance!

User Info: frinchmon

frinchmon
1 month ago#2
It's definitely worth upgrading the tier, I think it's a 50% increase but I'd always do armor 1 and 2 with the first 1500 of green garbage, then weapon 2 and 3 after than, I always use the first 500 of blue garbage for armor 3 and a self-revive.

User Info: Blues808

Blues808
1 month ago#3
The_Ecstatic329 posted...
I have a question about pack a punching. Is it better to upgrade your weapons damage to tier 2-5 as well as pack a punching? Or is the damage difference minimal that you can get away with just pack a punching alone?

Thanks in advance!
Pack a punch level 1 should be good until about after round 12 or so, then afterwards, you can level up your tiers and/or possibly pack a punch level 2. It'll make things easier, especially taking out the Elite Zombies.

User Info: The_Ecstatic329

The_Ecstatic329
1 month ago#4
Perfect good to know, thanks all. I was doing Outbreak and pack a punched my primary gun to level three. Then I pack a punched my secondary to level 2. My secondary was a pick up that had a damage increase. But my primary I never upgraded. I just pack a punched it and did pretty well. Around level 6 of outbreak though my primary gun needed 1-2 shots to kill most (used the Hauer 77).

User Info: TerraSeeker

TerraSeeker
1 month ago#5
Definitely upgrade the tier. Tier 3 does twice the damage of tier 1. Tier 5 does 4x the damage of tier 1.
Your words are as empty as your soul
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A