• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Earned Tier skips not carrying over during Season 2?

User Info: lokihwf

lokihwf
1 month ago#1
So either I'm dumb and don't know how to use them or the tier skips we earned from hitting multiple prestige in S1 doesn't carry over to S2? I was level 639 in S1 and had saved all my tier skips I earned as I had finished the S1 battle pass. Anyone else lose out on what they had? Kinda annoying

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
1 month ago#2
yep no one has them it seems. lots of topics on reddit about it

lokihwf
1 month ago#3
It's weird because I just started a video a youtuber I'm subbed to was showing the time on the BP and he had tier skips to claim. Maybe it's just effecting a group of people and a fix is coming

patcooper114
1 month ago#4
lokihwf posted...
It's weird because I just started a video a youtuber I'm subbed to was showing the time on the BP and he had tier skips to claim. Maybe it's just effecting a group of people and a fix is coming

but did he buy the pass with the skips or did he have the skips from last season?

lokihwf
1 month ago#5
patcooper114 posted...
but did he buy the pass with the skips or did he have the skips from last season?
It was only two skips so it was likely left over, you get 5 from the premium right?

User Info: StraydoG

StraydoG
1 month ago#6
I had a few and it let me use them, made it just over 500 season 1. These were earnt as I did not buy anything from season 1.
(edited 1 month ago)

patcooper114
1 month ago#7
yeah it seems like glitch some are having

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 month ago#8
Yeah I noticed my tier skips were gone too.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: The_Ecstatic329

The_Ecstatic329
1 month ago#9
Mine didn't carry over, instead the 4 that I had just unlocked the first four levels of the battle pass when I activated it. So instead of starting for level 1, I was progressing for level 5 of the battle pass after I activated it.

patcooper114
1 month ago#10
The_Ecstatic329 posted...
Mine didn't carry over, instead the 4 that I had just unlocked the first four levels of the battle pass when I activated it. So instead of starting for level 1, I was progressing for level 5 of the battle pass after I activated it.

yep did same for me. they got auto applied to the pass when you buy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Earned Tier skips not carrying over during Season 2?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A