• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. They desperately need to fix the scoring system in objective based game modes.

User Info: lolak

lolak
1 month ago#1
When I have the most caps, go positive, and I'm still at the bottom of the scoreboard, then you know there's a problem. It makes people not want to play the objective because kills get more points.

User Info: Broly8999

Broly8999
1 month ago#2
I agree.
Www.thedonald(dot)win. If this is a "hate" site by gamefaqs mods cuck standards you just know it's legit

User Info: gdogghenrikson

gdogghenrikson
1 month ago#3
Broly8999 posted...
I agree.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#4
lolak posted...
It makes people not want to play the objective

So, just like every CoD, ever?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 month ago#5
Yeah imo this is one of the biggest problems with Cold War right now.

I get people just wanna go on ridiculous montage worthy killstreaks that's fine, but when I'm constantly busting my ass trying to get the B flag in Dom or hold every Hardpoint without any help from the team because they're spawntrapping, it's really f***ing annoying. Once again they made a system that's entirely skewed towards getting kills over actually playing the game.

And this could be fixed so easily, just double the points for doing objectives while keeping killstreaks and cooldowns the same.
God's lonely man

Machine1136
1 month ago#6
Malevolent_Moon posted...
when I'm constantly busting my ass trying to get the B flag in Dom or hold every Hardpoint without any help from the team because they're spawntrapping, it's really f***ing annoying.

Guess what - your teammates would play the exact same way no matter the system in place.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 month ago#7
Machine1136 posted...

Guess what - your teammates would play the exact same way no matter the system in place.

They would, but then at least I'd be more rewarded too.
God's lonely man

Machine1136
1 month ago#8
They would, but then at least I'd be more rewarded too.

Get kills while playing the objective. Your reward is the W.

User Info: chief606

chief606
1 month ago#9
Yeah imo this is one of the biggest problems with Cold War right now.

I get people just wanna go on ridiculous montage worthy killstreaks that's fine, but when I'm constantly busting my ass trying to get the B flag in Dom or hold every Hardpoint without any help from the team because they're spawntrapping, it's really f***ing annoying. Once again they made a system that's entirely skewed towards getting kills over actually playing the game.

And this could be fixed so easily, just double the points for doing objectives while keeping killstreaks and cooldowns the same.
I dont think the points is the issue. The people going on crazy killsteaks avoiding the objective aren't doing it to be first place in the lobby. It's either for a stream, to pad their KD, or that's the only way they know how to play. I dont know how they could get people to play the objective other then penalizing them for not playing the objective. Though the other day I saw something I have never seen, not once in my 10 plus years of playing call of duty. We were playing domination on nuketown. The game starts, all 6 of us run for B flag. All 6 on the other team run for B flag. What continued for the next 2 or 3 minutes had my in stitches. 12 dudes jumping around the damn cars, chucking grenades, shooting blindly and making a whole mess of things. It was actually f***ing hilarious. Was a good game too. Everyone was trying to win, which I have never seen.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!
Machine1136 posted...

Get kills while playing the objective. Your reward is the W.

I do.

Still not worth much though unless you're streaking.
God's lonely man
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. They desperately need to fix the scoring system in objective based game modes.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A