• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Is anybody else way better at this game's mp than mw 2019?

User Info: Gietzy

Gietzy
3 months ago#11
KD in CW includes assists.
My systems: SNES, GameBoy, Megadrive, PS1, N64, PS2, GCN, PS3, XBox360, Wii, WiiU, PS4, XBOne, Switch, PS5
PSN/XBLive: Willavom

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
3 months ago#12
Molotov is fixed in this game.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Lord_of_BeefDip

Lord_of_BeefDip
3 months ago#13
Gietzy posted...
KD in CW includes assists.

Eliminations do, but KD is still considered separate. For example my E/D is about a 1.28, but my K/D is a 1.09.

User Info: Gietzy

Gietzy
3 months ago#14
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
Eliminations do, but KD is still considered separate. For example my E/D is about a 1.28, but my K/D is a 1.09.

How do you see your KD?
My systems: SNES, GameBoy, Megadrive, PS1, N64, PS2, GCN, PS3, XBox360, Wii, WiiU, PS4, XBOne, Switch, PS5
PSN/XBLive: Willavom

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
3 months ago#15
Yes. This game is definitely easier, but this has the side effect of making it boring compared to MW. Not to mention this game having much worse netcode/hit detection and more aggressively strict SBMM compared to MW.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Leo
I know the time of darkness will come someday, but I will fight it 'till the day I die!

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
3 months ago#16
Vulcan422 posted...
Yes. This game is definitely easier, but this has the side effect of making it boring compared to MW. Not to mention this game having much worse netcode/hit detection and more aggressively strict SBMM compared to MW.

Making stuff up again.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
3 months ago#17
I do better in this game but I think it's because it's a simpler (and frankly better) designed game when it comes to maps. You don't have to worry about getting shot from 50 different angles at any given moment.

Plus you don't die in a millisecond so gunfights are a bit more fair.
God's lonely man

User Info: hessrick23

hessrick23
3 months ago#18
burdi1ar posted...
I like both games but I prefer mw just due to the visuals and I like the modern setting and weapons more despite having like a 1.0kd ratio in it and a 2.4-2.5kd in cold war. My loadouts are very similar with the exception of not using ghost as much in cw as I do in mw. Which, you'd think would be a detriment since I know most ppl consider ghost to be the best perk in mw in that category. And if anything I play more cautiously in mw since whenever I rush I die more. Whereas in cw I'll run around constantly like a dummy and do just fine. And yes I play the same kinds of objective based game modes in both games (mostly dom, kill confirmed, hardpoint etc). Anyone else have this issue and bewildered by it?
You do realize they count assist in this game as part of your kill count right? It makes all the bad players think they're good.

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
3 months ago#19
hessrick23 posted...
You do realize they count assist in this game as part of your kill count right? It makes all the bad players think they're good.
Sure but I still consistently end up doing better nearly every match.
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: DivineCrawd2000

DivineCrawd2000
3 months ago#20
I don't know, I'm awful in this one as I don't play it as much and it feels like every time I get on they are turning guns on and off and the other team is just running around with snipers.
Xbox Tag: ED ESTL PSN: SBChuck
Street Fighter V Mains: Chun-Li and Laura
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Is anybody else way better at this game's mp than mw 2019?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A