• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. SBMM has always been in COD, they just turned it to the MAX

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
2 months ago#11
MikuXII posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urbei9hcTYY

Thanks for the video!

At no point in that match was your team "getting curbstomped", and if they were behind at all, it was largely because one of their teammates (you) appeared to be deathly allergic to the objective!
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: MikuXII

MikuXII
2 months ago#12
Machine1136 posted...
Thanks for the video!

At no point in that match was your team "getting curbstomped", and if they were behind at all, it was largely because one of their teammates (you) appeared to be deathly allergic to the objective!
at one point we were behind the enemy team by more than 40points, and I still had 36 seconds of holding the objective, but sure.

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
2 months ago#13
MikuXII posted...
at one point we were behind the enemy team by more than 40points, and I still had 36 seconds of holding the objective, but sure.

and you placed 2nd on your team

Machine1136
2 months ago#14
MikuXII posted...
at one point we were behind the enemy team by more than 40points

Which is nowhere close to a curbstomping.

MikuXII posted...
I still had 36 seconds of holding the objective

The hardpoint accidentally spawned where you were camping and using one of your Chopper Gunners.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)

User Info: HITSQUAD187

HITSQUAD187
2 months ago#15
MikuXII posted...
Dont argue with Machine its pointless. He always has to be right.
Dread the Red

Machine1136
2 months ago#16
HITSQUAD187 posted...
Dont argue with Machine its pointless. He always has to be right.

You are missing the apostrophe in "it's"; additionally, you could have improved the composition of your first sentence with the use of a semicolon between "Machine" and "its [sic]".
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. SBMM has always been in COD, they just turned it to the MAX
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A