• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Zombies reportedly getting an open world mode

User Info: korn666rule

korn666rule
2 months ago#1
https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-zombies-outbreak-mode/

Like fireteam but with zombies. I don't care much for zombies anymore but more modes don't hurt
Psn name changed to Lounasty85 check me out!

User Info: Sageypie

Sageypie
2 months ago#2
I think a PvPvE mode would be pretty awesome, personally. That old Resident Evil spinoff, Operation Racoon City, had a mode like that that was pretty great. Well, it was great if you look past the horrible unbalanced bit with the character abilities, could have been really amazing with some polish.

Just picturing something along the lines of the dirty bomb objective, but with having to worry about firefights drawing down hordes of undead atop of you as well. Give players a good reason for trying to use stealth and melee attacks against other players as opposed to just firing non-stop.

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
2 months ago#3
seems more likely that zombies will be in a warzone mode. zombie machines have been found in warzone last week

User Info: juker79

juker79
2 months ago#4
Been looking forward to something like this.
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!

User Info: Twiztid3477

Twiztid3477
2 months ago#5
Its too bad MP only gets one map this season. As mostly a zombie player though i can't complain too much.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Zombies reportedly getting an open world mode
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A