• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: geniusnake

geniusnake
4 weeks ago#1
1 victory in 13 matches :O. Every single game is a cod league final. Loose almost all face to face gunfights even if i shoot first. Completely laser beamed from all the distances. It seems my bullets are made of plastic. Enemies always know where i am pre- aiming constantly and i even use ghost ninja and supressor on my weapons. F*** the no life tryhards. They made this game unbearable to play

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#2
Thank Activision for screwing with the SBMM and thank Treyarch for their traditionally bad netcode and hit detection.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

geniusnake
4 weeks ago#3
Vulcan422 posted...
Thank Activision for screwing with the SBMM and thank Treyarch for their traditionally bad netcode and hit detection.

I've only played 5 cods in my life: bo2, ww2 bo4 mw and cold war. I was really good in bo2 and ww2. Mw i didnt play much cause it was boring. In fact the cods where i struglle most were bo4 and in this. I think the 150 health is what is screwing me and having such a bad netcode and hit detection i feel helpless. I want to improve and i simply cant.

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#4
The longer TTK wouldn't be an issue if the netcode and hit detection were any good. It was way worse in Black Ops 4 where there weren't ways to mitigate it.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#5
150 health takes more skill. See you next time!
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#6
Machine1136 posted...
150 health takes more skill. See you next time!
It doesn't. Just makes gunfights much more tedious. The trash netcode and hit detection also increases your chances of getting screwed over by near-server advantage and wasting precious ammo.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#7
Vulcan422 posted...
It doesn't. Just makes gunfights much more tedious. The trash netcode and hit detection also increases your chances of getting screwed over by near-server advantage and wasting precious ammo.

You're wrong. No surprise.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

geniusnake
4 weeks ago#8
Vulcan422 posted...
The longer TTK wouldn't be an issue if the netcode and hit detection were any good. It was way worse in Black Ops 4 where there weren't ways to mitigate it.

And why the hell they dont fix this? is it too hard or they just dont care?

geniusnake
4 weeks ago#9
Vulcan422 posted...

This. Countless times i sprayed guys with bullets and they literally passed through them. Who has a bad connection in this game is literally fu****

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#10
geniusnake posted...
And why the hell they dont fix this? is it too hard or they just dont care?
Treyarch just doesn't care. They put all their effort into modes that aren't multiplayer-related, like Campaign and Zombies. They put all their effort into Blackout when they made Black Ops 4, and it shows.

Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer appear to be the only ones who actually care about Multiplayer since they don't have any side mdoes worth mentioning, except of course for Infinity Ward's Warzone which is superior to Blackout in every way.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A