• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: geniusnake

geniusnake
1 month ago#1
a mercenary playlist where parties are not allowed. This game is unbearable for solo players. Tired of 90% of the matches going against parties of no life tryhards.

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
1 month ago#2
geniusnake posted...
a mercenary playlist where parties are not allowed. This game is unbearable for solo players. Tired of 90% of the matches going against parties of no life tryhards.
Idk, i play solo 75% of the time and hold my own.

That being said, been in my fair share of lobbies where my team is garbage and the other squad has three or more micd up mates just owning everyone.
sorry for my language.

User Info: geniusnake

geniusnake
1 month ago#3
kablamo posted...
Idk, i play solo 75% of the time and hold my own.

That being said, been in my fair share of lobbies where my team is garbage and the other squad has three or more micd up mates just owning everyone.

Can you tell me what is your ekia?

User Info: StraydoG

StraydoG
1 month ago#4
Check the lobby, if there is lots of parties leave and search again. I'm doing decently going solo only but really you can never truly rely on your teammates.

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
1 month ago#5
geniusnake posted...
Can you tell me what is your ekia?
No idea what that is.
sorry for my language.

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 month ago#6
kablamo posted...
No idea what that is.

Basically your fake KD because Treyarch decided to award assists as kills, because theyre f***ing plebs.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
1 month ago#7
III-URBAN-III posted...
kablamo posted...
No idea what that is.

Basically your fake KD because Treyarch decided to award assists as kills, because theyre f***ing plebs.

genius actually! What better way to make your bad through average feel better about themselves without doing any real work than just counting assists as kills!?

"wowzorz my ratio thingy used to be 0.7 but in this game its 0.9 this game rox my sox!"
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#8
Alexanaxela posted...
genius actually! What better way to make your bad through average feel better about themselves without doing any real work than just counting assists as kills!?

"wowzorz my ratio thingy used to be 0.7 but in this game its 0.9 this game rox my sox!"

Why do you want other people to hate playing as much as you do? Is that the only way you feel validated?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Chap702

Chap702
1 month ago#9
While Im not disagreeing with you on the "no parties" playlist, I play this game 99% of the time solo & its perfectly fine.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
1 month ago#10
I remember back in bo1 and bo2 they had this cool playlist called mercenary moshpit. No parties and you got to play a great variety of modes. Unfortunately people didn't really play it because they might not have liked 1 of the modes so its gone forever
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A