• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. What's your 6v6 map tier list?

User Info: Gietzy

Gietzy
1 month ago#1
I know there aren’t many maps but there are some good maps and imo only one real stinker. Here’s my tier list. What’s yours?

S Tier - Raid, Crossroads

A Tier - Nuke town (I enjoy the mindless fun), Garrison

B Tier - Pines, Cartel, Armada, Moscow, Satelite

C Tier - Checkmate

F Tier - Miami

My systems: SNES, GameBoy, Megadrive, PS1, N64, PS2, GCN, PS3, XBox360, Wii, WiiU, PS4, XBOne, Switch, PS5
PSN/XBLive: Willavom

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#2
Raid Tier: Raid
Not as bad as MW2019 maps but still bad/boring: Every other map

They need to stop beating around the bush and put more Black Ops 2 maps in this game already, especially Hijacked. Superior version of what Nuketown tries to be. That map stopped being good in every game after Black Ops 3.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

User Info: Gietzy

Gietzy
1 month ago#3
I agree that I would be very happy for them to add in old maps. I don’t care whether they’re rehashed or not. I just want them to be good!
My systems: SNES, GameBoy, Megadrive, PS1, N64, PS2, GCN, PS3, XBox360, Wii, WiiU, PS4, XBOne, Switch, PS5
PSN/XBLive: Willavom

User Info: saber262

saber262
1 month ago#4
S - tier - Raid, Pine
A - tier - Moscow
B - tier - Cartel, Miami
C - tier - Satellite, Garrison
D - tier - Armada, Crossroads
F - tier - Nuketown, Checkmate

Note: My ranking is based off TDM and/or KC game modes. I don't really play search & destroy, domination, etc.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: StraydoG

StraydoG
1 month ago#5
I'm generally OK with any map but

Nuketown - only in small doses. Don't mind camping with an LMG but once out of 20 games is plenty

Miami - I do like the map although its a little big for 6v6

Everything else, line em up and happy to play

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
1 month ago#6
moscow is ok

rest suck

quit before raid was brought back
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 month ago#7
Top tier: Nuketown, Pines, Crossroads

Upper tier: Satellite, Moscow, Raid

Mid tier: Garrison, Checkmate, Cartel

Low tier: Armada, Miami

I like pretty much every map here, and even if some aren't visually exciting they still play well. You can play basically however you want on these maps because they're well designed and support all types of play.
God's lonely man

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 month ago#8
More of tge maps would be decent if it were 8v8. Miami isn't even a bad map, at least you can move, its hard to spawn trap too.

Treyarch are just lazy though and won't sort out their spawns, there's 2 locations on each side that could be used on miami and they just...dont.

User Info: thegreatandrewm

thegreatandrewm
1 month ago#9
they all suck no flinch sniper camper maps lol.
10700k/1080ti
5900x/3080
S - Raid, Pines

A - Moscov, Satellite

B - Miami, Crossroads, Nuketown

C - Garrison, Checkmate, Armada

D - Cartel

Mainly off Dom, Hardpoint and Search. Not a huge fan of TDM or KC in this game but Miami would fall down to D tier, while Pines and Moscov would be swapped. Same with Garrison and Cartel.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. What's your 6v6 map tier list?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A