• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Anyone play zombies or try to progress far?

User Info: TheSpoonman5

TheSpoonman5
1 month ago#11
vanguardme70 posted...
Ever since World at War all I've ever played is the Zombies, suppose i should try Campaign and Multiplayer someday.
This may be my favorite CoD to date across all modes.

The campaign is the best since BO2 in my opinion because there's so much more than just being a one-man army slaughtering legions of copy-paste enemies.

Multiplayer is always iffy for me, but it's pretty close to BO1's which is the one I had the most fun in.

And I always love zombies, but I hate how from BO1 it kept getting more and more reliant on doing easter eggs. I just want to kill zombies. Kino is my favorite map because of that, so I'm enjoying onslaught.

User Info: frinchmon

frinchmon
1 month ago#12
I really haven't played zombies since Black Ops 1, but I've played this one enough to have earned about 100 crystals.

I had match yesterday that was at about 33 or 34, had my shotgun fully upgraded and full armor, potions, a self-revive and about 50k in essence. Basically nothing to do but run in circles training and draining. It's just not much fun to me at that point, I ended up just quitting. I really feel the easter eggs are necessary to give you something to work for or accomplish, otherwise I may as well play 24/7 nuketown domination.

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
1 month ago#13
TheSpoonman5 posted...
This may be my favorite CoD to date across all modes.

The campaign is the best since BO2 in my opinion because there's so much more than just being a one-man army slaughtering legions of copy-paste enemies.

Multiplayer is always iffy for me, but it's pretty close to BO1's which is the one I had the most fun in.

And I always love zombies, but I hate how from BO1 it kept getting more and more reliant on doing easter eggs. I just want to kill zombies. Kino is my favorite map because of that, so I'm enjoying onslaught.

there may be a kino remake it was leaked/rumored. I wouldn’t mind
"Wow, we figured out your goal. I'm gonna make you the buffest dude Val Kilmer has ever seen." -Dwight Schrute
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Anyone play zombies or try to progress far?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A