• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Anyone play zombies or try to progress far?

User Info: Aidenx

Aidenx
1 month ago#1
Anyone mostly playing zombies or try to progress far?
Most lobbies I get we usually exfil at round 21. It would be nice to find players who don’t mind trying to however far we can and dying or exfil at higher rounds. Sometimes it’s just not as fun playing solo.

User Info: frinchmon

frinchmon
1 month ago#2
I've been playing mostly zombies for the past few weeks. I just played a 20-round match with successful exfil (thanks entirely to my chopper gunner), and I've never had a successful exfil without at least one chopper gunner.

I find 25 rounds is about my limit for my patience, I had a 30 last night where my teammates were doing the Orloff (we died trying to protect him) and my hands were cramped and my bladder was bursting,,,

I wish you could start the game at round 25, it's alot more fun at that level but I'm tired of the time it takes to get there (assuming you do).

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
1 month ago#3
I'm just trying to do the Easter egg. But randoms make it difficult...

User Info: Aidenx

Aidenx
1 month ago#4
It would be nice to start a game in the later rounds like the older zombies.
Chopper Gunner is definitely helpful. I always try to get one or see someone use it during exfil.
It takes a while to get that far into the round and sometimes it get tiring as well. I guess it’s somewhat good to have a bit of communication to save a zombie or two. I sometimes ping a zombie in hopes that the team save it, which only a few times it happened.
I agree with the easter egg. For me, most of the time is with the tree at pond. They usually just kill off the boss or I can’t lure it to the pond unless there’s not much players nearby, or if there is a few bosses around. I recently found out about it though.

User Info: frinchmon

frinchmon
1 month ago#5
I have a filter for avoiding the worst randoms - if anyone steals kills from my "window" in the early rounds, I leave and join another match.

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
1 month ago#6
I play solo mostly unless it’s my day off and I have time to screw around with ransoms to progress my battle pass.

highest I’ve got is 43 or 44 solo and I want to get to at least 50.
"Wow, we figured out your goal. I'm gonna make you the buffest dude Val Kilmer has ever seen." -Dwight Schrute

User Info: F5X_WegZ

F5X_WegZ
1 month ago#7
I've gone until at or near round 53 a few times. I find it easier over W@W or BO1 zombies other than the Megatons spawning so erratically at times.

Great way to level up when I've grown frustrated with multiplayer. And the first 10 rounds don't even matter - people could steal all my kills and I don't care - only thing the first 10 rounds are good for are levelling up any weak or least used guns in the game.

Also gets funner and easier as you collect aetherium crystals and max out all your perks, ammo mods, abilities, etc. plus levelling up weapons and getting the attachments that work super well in zombies but maybe not multiplayer.

Also fun just being the field medic. I've had a lot of matches where I've revived 30-40 times.

If you max out jugg, quick revive, and melee with aethuerium crystals you'll be golden. One hit kill the zombies till round 11 while trying to find the mystery box tac-knife, once you do, pack a punch that and keep upgrading it and you'll have one hit knife kills all the way till nearly round 40 I believe.
I can confirm I was phone.

User Info: LionHeart823

LionHeart823
1 month ago#8
frinchmon posted...
I've been playing mostly zombies for the past few weeks. I just played a 20-round match with successful exfil (thanks entirely to my chopper gunner), and I've never had a successful exfil without at least one chopper gunner.

I find 25 rounds is about my limit for my patience, I had a 30 last night where my teammates were doing the Orloff (we died trying to protect him) and my hands were cramped and my bladder was bursting,,,

I wish you could start the game at round 25, it's alot more fun at that level but I'm tired of the time it takes to get there (assuming you do).

if you are in a private lobby with your buddies, the party leader can actually pause the game! I found that out when I really needed to go lol, probably doesn’t work for public match

~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203

User Info: Mysticwarriormj

Mysticwarriormj
1 month ago#9
IronAvenger08 posted...
I'm just trying to do the Easter egg. But randoms make it difficult...
which easter egg? I only know of one of them.
If ignorance is bliss then there are a lot of happy people in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VgplayerinME

User Info: vanguardme70

vanguardme70
1 month ago#10
Ever since World at War all I've ever played is the Zombies, suppose i should try Campaign and Multiplayer someday.
Somebody should have told Michael Vick about pokemon, think about it psn- vanguardme
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Anyone play zombies or try to progress far?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A