• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Reptile202

Reptile202
2 months ago#1
One machine gives your weapon the pack a punch upgrade, while the other machine, with the armor, can upgrade the tier of your weapon.

What upgrade is better for the gun?

User Info: chief606

chief606
2 months ago#2
Both are good for your gun, but pack a punch is the bigger upgrade. It maxes out on the third tier. First upgrade is 5000 Z bucks or whatever they call it, then 15k, then the last is 30k. For the damage upgrade on the armor machine it's 500 green salvage, then 1000 green salvage, then 500 blue salvage, and finally maxes out at 1000 blue salvage. If you plan on having high round games, you need both maxed. I've put a lot of time in zombies for gun camos, and I usually go to about level 35 and stop. The zombies scale up with you, and it just becomes a drag killing them unless you use the wonder weapons.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Mysticwarriormj

Mysticwarriormj
2 months ago#3
Also keep in mind that Guns of Legendary quality can drop but obviously are rare unless you get the wonder weapon or the ray gun (both are legendary only).
If ignorance is bliss then there are a lot of happy people in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VgplayerinME
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A