• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. It only took a few days and they already ruined nuketown

User Info: lolak

lolak
1 month ago#1
Lots of people seem to have figured out the spawns so I am constantly getting spawned killed and I mean as I instantly spawn. They literally see me spawn in their sight.

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
1 month ago#2
Because they change the spawns of this pile-of-s***-map everytime they add it to a new game?

Are you for realz?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
1 month ago#3
same as every blops game then

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 month ago#4
They can't ruin what was already crap in the first place.

User Info: epicfailtryhard

epicfailtryhard
1 month ago#5
lolak posted...
Lots of people seem to have figured out the spawns so I am constantly getting spawned killed and I mean as I instantly spawn. They literally see me spawn in their sight.

This has been a cod staple forever. This is what the fans want. There is no chuck norris in this game. Only camposity so others can 'look at my stats!"
the mere fact that i exist without shame or even an iota of meaningful introspection...is top tier trolling. an absolute horror of a human being.

User Info: lolak

lolak
1 month ago#6
patcooper114 posted...
same as every blops game then
Guess its been awhile because I never remember it this bad.

User Info: UltimaKeyMaster

UltimaKeyMaster
1 month ago#7
As someone who's favorite COD is BO1, Nuketown has literally always been this bad.

And I love it for it.
[Xenoblade X Avatar] Brianna: I'll unleash my inner animal! GRR!
Rex: I like your attitude!

User Info: DivineCrawd2000

DivineCrawd2000
1 month ago#8
Nuketown is like Shipment as if someone was trying to make a decent map and just said "Ah, f*** it." half way through.
Xbox Tag: ED ESTL PSN: SBChuck
Street Fighter V Mains: Chun-Li and Laura

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
1 month ago#9
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
Because they change the spawns of this pile-of-s***-map everytime they add it to a new game?

Are you for realz?

this. It's literally a 10 year old map now that's as big as a shoebox and has been in every black ops game apparently, i think people understand how the spawns work by now
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#10
Alexanaxela posted...
this. It's literally a 10 year old map now that's as big as a shoebox and has been in every black ops game apparently, i think people understand how the spawns work by now

There are cross-map sightlines into spawn points in this one, which never used to be in the older versions.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. It only took a few days and they already ruined nuketown
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A