• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nomad716

nomad716
1 month ago#1
should there be a button to add the best attachments (currently owned) to a gun - Results (13 votes)
yes
30.77% (4 votes)
no
69.23% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
read poll

User Info: mdkares

mdkares
1 month ago#2
No since there is no "best". It depends on your build for your playstyle.
Stop trying to describe the glass as half full or half empty. It's simply twice as big as it needs to be.

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
1 month ago#3
mdkares posted...
You either use attachments for speed or range.

Let's not act like its a complex process.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

User Info: nomad716

nomad716
1 month ago#4
mdkares posted...

Zed7777ZR1 posted...
You either use attachments for speed or range.

Let's not act like its a complex process.

you only have 4 slots wouldn't u like an optimized gun with just a push of a button?

User Info: Zombie-finatic

Zombie-finatic
1 month ago#5
nomad716 posted...
you only have 4 slots wouldn't u like an optimized gun with just a push of a button?
at that point why let people pick attachments. Just make it so you have 4 different variants of each weapon built for each playstyle
PSN: xiGotDatSauce

User Info: Xeed-HP

Xeed-HP
1 month ago#6
TC is just lazy. Rather than read up on the attachements with their pros and cons, he want to be spoonfed the info.

You know, like how he now can get that precious UAV once a game, thanks to the new scorestreak wellfare system.
The hunt for Yiazmat is Over. FFXII TZA platinumed.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#7
Zombie-finatic posted...
at that point why let people pick attachments. Just make it so you have 4 different variants of each weapon built for each playstyle

Agreed. I'm so lazy, why even make it require a button press? Hell, why should I have to push buttons even to make the thing go shooty-shooty? Enemy on my screen? ... Delete them automatically.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A