• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: L4DMalus

L4DMalus
1 month ago#1
All of a sudden your team decides they want to Exfil on round 15, why the f*** would you exfil so damned early?!
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
Not changing this signature until Nightmare Creatures gets a reboot. Started 5/24/2013

User Info: ImmiDude

ImmiDude
1 month ago#2
L4DMalus posted...
All of a sudden your team decides they want to Exfil on round 15, why the f*** would you exfil so damned early?!
Going for the "exfil x times" challenge? That'd be my wager as to why
Doesn't matter. Their numbers mean nothing. By opposing me... They are marching to their own slaughter!

User Info: Xeed-HP

Xeed-HP
1 month ago#3
ImmiDude posted...
Going for the "exfil x times" challenge? That'd be my wager as to why
Yep. Seems TC is just another elitist, while his teammates prostituted him for a quick exfil to get the character they were working on. 😄
The hunt for Yiazmat is Over. FFXII TZA platinumed.

User Info: Ninja_Gaignun

Ninja_Gaignun
1 month ago#4
It's also more beneficial to exfil in 15 when grinding crystals.
Flight is Might!

User Info: Evanz111

Evanz111
1 month ago#5
The game begins to drag after a point; people don’t have a lot of time and also the difficulty ramp increases and they might not be up to it.

Also playing with an elitist toxic teammate probably makes people want to leave ASAP, sorry dude.
I'm not actually Evanz111.
Sorry for stealing your name. ^-^

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#6
Zombies sucks, and has always sucked since its inception, so the option to actually say "f*** this s***" is a much needed blessing to a s*** mode that drags on for eternity. People have lives.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

User Info: Evanz111

Evanz111
1 month ago#7
Vulcan422 posted...
Zombies sucks, and has always sucked since its inception, so the option to actually say "f*** this s***" is a much needed blessing to a s*** mode that drags on for eternity. People have lives.

Ever considered that maybe it just wasn’t for you..?
I'm not actually Evanz111.
Sorry for stealing your name. ^-^
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A