• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This game is brutal for new players

User Info: StraydoG

StraydoG
1 month ago#1
By new I mean didnt pick up the game at launch. Got it yesterday put in a few hours then and today but not having the attachments or perks like ghost and ninja makes it so hard.

Just been messing on TDM but might try DOM tomorrow, do modes change much in the way of weapon levels or just killing? F me though the maps seem small the snownine is stupid, always ends in a spawn trap and Miami is messy. Others are OK so far I guess

User Info: THINKb4uACT

THINKb4uACT
1 month ago#2
Just level up a bit, your guns will become stronger!
If you keep playing the same game, dunno who to blame!

User Info: setablazebyyou

setablazebyyou
1 month ago#3
Do objective stuff. Way better.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
1 month ago#4
use stimshots and the perk greed at PvP 45 wildcard to use all the perks
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

User Info: Evanz111

Evanz111
1 month ago#5
I got the game at launch but still felt behind due to a busy life and long download time. The way I got around it was playing in zombies. Just pick one gun and level it up a bit, then let it carry you in multiplayer. The Type 63 is a great choice.
I'm not actually Evanz111.
Sorry for stealing your name. ^-^

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
1 month ago#6
well, its double xp, so you should have that stuff in no time. Ive been punishing myself by using nothing but the m82 to level it during double xp. The thing is terrible
PSN id idelmaestro
Xbox live Del Maestr0
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This game is brutal for new players
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A