• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Dirty bomb is a strong mode

User Info: Jobu_in_the_502

Jobu_in_the_502
2 months ago#11
Played it again, picked two weapons with no attachments, did a lot of fun flanks, capping bombs is fun. Underrated. It's like unranked warzone, which I like. No meta
PSN: BDMonster_

User Info: EmoBanger69

EmoBanger69
2 months ago#12
Jobu_in_the_502 posted...
No meta
Just because it's too chaotic for you to notice doesnt mean there's no meta. There's clearly the best guns and s***tier guns, and the only thing stopping an organized team from blocking down an objective is that any other number of teams can just freely drop in and third/fourth/fifth party you.

Jobu_in_the_502
2 months ago#13
EmoBanger69 posted...
Just because it's too chaotic for you to notice doesnt mean there's no meta. There's clearly the best guns and s***tier guns, and the only thing stopping an organized team from blocking down an objective is that any other number of teams can just freely drop in and third/fourth/fifth party you.

Really seemed like no meta last night when I got around 40 plus eliminations iin 1 game with a level 1 bullfrog or whatever that gun is and a level 1 M60. I have played every match solo on this game and somehow have 4 wins out of 14 games. If you need the meta weapons to win that's on you. I'll have have fun with whatever

User Info: chrpskwk

chrpskwk
2 months ago#14
Dirty Bomb is basically unplayable without a squad on mics i've played like 20 matches of it by now and literally only a single one I had fun in. It's a nice distraction.

it's just Shot In The Back By A Recently Parachuting Enemy Simulator 2020
Dreams of dragon's fire~

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
2 months ago#15
Fireteam is ass. Just a poor man's Warzone.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

User Info: setablazebyyou

setablazebyyou
2 months ago#16
Alexanaxela posted...
tried it yesterday for a match. Had no idea what was going on

Same here. My team runs around like headless chickens while we lose and I wake up with no pants on Wondering what the hell happened

Jobu_in_the_502
2 months ago#17
setablazebyyou posted...
Same here. My team runs around like headless chickens while we lose and I wake up with no pants on Wondering what the hell happened

A lot of the time that happens. I played again last night, wasn't as good as the first 2 nights, my teamates were pretty bad too. I still did ok, ranked up my M60 and Bullfrog more. If you all want to add me up, go ahead. I play at night and really late on weekends and usually have a pretty good buzz

User Info: thenewjersey

thenewjersey
1 month ago#18
you constantly get shot dropping in. it sucks
She looks like a well-worn one
I can be one by one look a little word

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
1 month ago#19
I helped my team set off 3 bombs and didnt revieve credit for the operator highly Annoyed as the mode itself isn't terrible but the teammates make overwatch teammates look like pros. No one wants to work together everyone just wants to sit on a ridge and snipe because kills
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
1 month ago#20
Play this mode with people you can relay on. Randoms will be randoms. Understand the word you use to describe your teammates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Dirty bomb is a strong mode
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A