• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Dirty bomb is a strong mode

User Info: Jobu_in_the_502

Jobu_in_the_502
1 month ago#1
Its pretty cool in matchmaking. You can play all your classes out there, get some more maps
PSN: BDMonster_

User Info: Genesis_Angeal

Genesis_Angeal
1 month ago#2
Dirty bomb f***ing sucks,.
Even if the morrow is barren of promises. Nothing shall forestall my return - Loveless - Act III

User Info: Xeed-HP

Xeed-HP
1 month ago#3
I have yet to play the map in the jungle.
The hunt for Yiazmat is Over. FFXII TZA platinumed.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
1 month ago#4
tried it yesterday for a match. Had no idea what was going on
Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

User Info: lolak

lolak
1 month ago#5
Dirty Bomb is literally Warzone lite.

User Info: akira595

akira595
1 month ago#6
It’s too chaotic. Since you can spawn in on your team mates after just a few seconds, I feel like no matter what I am doing or where I am, there is non-stop gunfights anywhere near the objectives from all sides.

It’s like the last 5 minutes of Warzone except there’s always 40 players and the game can go on for 30+ minutes. I don’t hate it, but I’m not a big fan.
"Well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks.."

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#7
Jesus....

Some people have the absolute worst taste I swear.
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: Em_Jay_Dee

Em_Jay_Dee
1 month ago#8
I like the concept but I've never been matched with a team that goes for the objective.

User Info: X_OldSnake_X

X_OldSnake_X
1 month ago#9
Yeah, must have smart friends for admission kind of thing.

User Info: metallica621

metallica621
1 month ago#10
Em_Jay_Dee posted...
I like the concept but I've never been matched with a team that goes for the objective.
This is why I only play this mode with 3 other real life friends/family
"Guns Don't kill people, husbands that come home early do."
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Dirty bomb is a strong mode
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A