• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gietzy

Gietzy
1 month ago#111
Non of us have any evidence! Neither do you! I think the change I feel is probably a change in SBMM because I don’t think the things you have highlighted explain things. You do. That’s all there is to it. You have no more evidence than anyone! You just have an alternative theory.
My systems: SNES, GameBoy, Megadrive, PS1, N64, PS2, GCN, PS3, XBox360, Wii, WiiU, PS4, XBOne, Switch, PS5
PSN/XBLive: Willavom

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#112
Gietzy posted...
Non of us have any evidence! Neither do you!

Please. I've posted lots of evidence. You are choosing to disregard it, but it is still evidence.

Gietzy posted...
I think the change I feel is probably a change in SBMM

Do you have any evidence of "yo-yoing"? Anything to quantify it whatsoever?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

Gietzy
1 month ago#113
You haven’t got any evidence. What evidence do you have about SBMM? You have weak evidence that a lot of people are veteran players, you have weak inferences that people have got better over time because you believe you have and in general practice improves play. . Non of that is evidence related to whether SBMM has or hasn’t got stronger. It is all irrelevant.
My systems: SNES, GameBoy, Megadrive, PS1, N64, PS2, GCN, PS3, XBox360, Wii, WiiU, PS4, XBOne, Switch, PS5

Machine1136
1 month ago#114
Gietzy posted...
You haven’t got any evidence.

More than you!

Gietzy posted...
You have ... evidence

See!?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)

Gietzy
1 month ago#115
You have no evidence and when someone has the patience to see it through you resort to juvenile posting and insulting people.

Machine1136
1 month ago#116
Gietzy posted...
You have no evidence

And yet still more than you!

Gietzy
1 month ago#117
No, neither of us have evidence. You have no evidence to support your claim. All your evidence is irrelevant to your central thesis.

Machine1136
1 month ago#118
This is one of my first matches using a dual analog controller, on Nuketown (I had previously only played CoD with a Wiimote):

https://youtu.be/RQOn1ALYzmE

(Errr .... don't mind my wife calling for our cat 5 minutes into the video...)

This is a match from about a year later, on Nuketown 2025, that I apparently thought was worthy of posting to YouTube:

https://youtu.be/cdRIAKk58GE

(Warning: I swear.)

And this is a match on Nuketown '84 from the other day:

https://youtu.be/ZiRm6MMa1YI

The improvement over time is clear - and I'm in no way unique.

Now then - any evidence or quantification yo-yoing?

Gietzy
1 month ago#119
That’s got nothing to do with SBMM. Your evidence is irrelevant to whether this game has stronger SBMM or not.

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#120
You can defeat SBMM though.

https://imgur.com/a/ncl4feh
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A