• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. One huge thing about this game

User Info: korn666rule

korn666rule
1 month ago#1
The air streaks go on for waaaaay too long. I say since everyone can get them this year that they should last half the tune in the air. Last night there was a chopper gunner for what seemed like 2 mins before it left. Especially in map like satellite where most of the map is open sand. It's a little op.
Psn name changed to Lounasty85 check me out!

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#2
Shoot em down, derp.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: korn666rule

korn666rule
1 month ago#3
Machine1136 posted...
Shoot em down, derp.
There is that derp derp. But if you don't run a launcher u can at least wait it out. But the wait is long
Psn name changed to Lounasty85 check me out!

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 month ago#4
Everyone has access to a lock on launcher and can even edit their classes mid-game now. Theres also a barrel for the guns that shreds vehicles. No reason people shouldn't be shooting them down.

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
1 month ago#5
Did anyone try to shoot down a Gunship? After I exhausted its flares, I fire 6 rockets and the thing still flew on.

But to answer TC, get yourself a Cigma launcher and Danger Close. Nothing will survive against you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

User Info: Ninja_Gaignun

Ninja_Gaignun
1 month ago#6
I shoot down helicopters with a revolver...
Flight is Might!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. One huge thing about this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A