• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. How could they f*** us like this and put campaign in the store??!!

User Info: Fiz57

Fiz57
1 month ago#51
I don't play online multiplayer since my Internet is bad and I don't want lag to ruin the game especially with team.

Anyway, I stop buying COD because WWII need log in and MW need update which basically mean both game need update. My PS4 no longer have the space capacity.

I fear the new COD follow the same pattern where I need to update the game to play the game. Luckily, I read this board so I won't buy the game. It is not because I hate what they are doing, I just have limited finance (Internet expense) and PS4 memory space to play the game.
Cardboard boxes are amazing. You could use it to sneak around. Drop on someone to stun them. Heck if you aren't satisfy with ramming, try a tank through co-op.

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
1 month ago#52
SJWFaqs posted...
And AGAIN why is multiplayer FREE on PC but not on console? Are the "servers" (again most mp is done via peer to peer networks, aka directly connecting to each other) somehow cheaper on PC? No. Again it's just that PC gamers refused to be charged and stood up for themselves.

1 on console MS and sony lose money on the network costs..downloading patches,store updates infrastructure all cost money. on pc these things are developers and publisher problem
2 console players don't have any alt. pc does. so if steam charged then people would just use something else. like what happen with MS live
3 the pc is harder to control. look at the problem with hacking in warzone
4 MS charges how much for the MS office subscription? is it still 9.99 a month? lmao like i said MS makes money from pc users in other ways.

User Info: SJWFaqs

SJWFaqs
1 month ago#53
patcooper114 posted...
1 on console MS and sony lose money on the network costs..downloading patches,store updates infrastructure all cost money. on pc these things are developers and publisher problem
Let me shed a tear for multi billion dollar corporations that they're not making nearly as much money as they feel they deserve to. Again it should have been left optional for those who WANTED to subscribe.
2 console players don't have any alt. pc does. so if steam charged then people would just use something else. like what happen with MS live
So where's the option to bypass PSN and directly connect to the dev/pub on console? That's another reason why they charge. They know console gamers have no other options.
3 the pc is harder to control. look at the problem with hacking in warzone
Trust me. I know that trying to play multiplayer with people using third party software stinks. I ran into mostly a****** "modders" on PS3 who would steal stuff from you in GTA Online and do other less than altruistic things in the game. Yet I'd give up the alleged "stability" patches on console for the ability to do unconventional things in games like removing the ocean in GTA V to more fully explore it. I only really play multiplayer in GTA and Minecraft anyway and always with friends usually.
4 MS charges how much for the MS office subscription? is it still 9.99 a month? lmao like i said MS makes money from pc users in other ways.
Again though those are costs not borne by all users. They are optional charges that only affect those who need to use those programs.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#54
SJWFaqs posted...
Again it should have been left optional for those who WANTED to subscribe.

It is optional.

SJWFaqs posted...
So where's the option to bypass PSN and directly connect to the dev/pub on console?

Hack your console. After all, that's what a PC player would do.

SJWFaqs posted...
Again though those are costs not borne by all users. They are optional charges that only affect those who need to use those programs.

And the PSN costs are optional and only affect those who need to use the online multiplayer programs.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
1 month ago#55
SJWFaqs posted...
Let me shed a tear for multi billion dollar corporations that they're not making nearly as much money as they feel they deserve to. Again it should have been left optional for those who WANTED to subscribe.
Its this attitude that makes me cracks up laughing.

A corporation that out to get money, should not try to get more money because someone's upset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
1 month ago#56
SJWFaqs posted...

and not everyone who owns a ps4 is forced to buy plus sub you still have acress to psn still can use psn services like the store etc. if i was sony id force all users to have plus then b****

User Info: SJWFaqs

SJWFaqs
1 month ago#57
Only on the internet could people champion for corporations while other consumers get the same things at no cost.

Do any of those who responded send the IRS a tip and a thank you note for taking your money at tax time? Because I sure as heck don't.

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
1 month ago#58
Oh please stop. Now I'll feel guilty when I check my Activision's stocks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

Machine1136
1 month ago#59
SJWFaqs posted...
could people champion for corporations while other consumers get the same things at no cost.

"Other consumers" are most certainly not getting a hacker-free opportunity for online multiplayer, nor access to interesting games; meanwhile, they are not getting those same things while paying more in other areas (including the hardware to run the game in the first place).
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)

Machine1136
1 month ago#60
SJWFaqs posted...
Do any of those who responded send the IRS a tip and a thank you note for taking your money at tax time?

? IRS is not a corporation, nor do they take my money "at tax time" - they take it all year long, and typically give some of it back at tax time. Further, that money goes at least in part toward supporting the troops and my retired parents via Social Security and Medicare, and toward securing a better education and safer world for my children, so I might actually say thank you for letting me support those and other causes in an easy way next withholding period.

What a weird and terrible analogy.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. How could they f*** us like this and put campaign in the store??!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A