• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Do Snipers Ruin Call of Duty? (Video)

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#11
possession posted...
Treyarch already proved with BO4 that they never could get it balanced right, despite the extra health supposedly making "easier" to do.

BO4 snipers were non-existent except for the Barebones playlist.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Lord_of_BeefDip

Lord_of_BeefDip
1 month ago#12
possession posted...
Ruin CoD? No.

BO4 and CW? Yeah. That 150 health thing making it so they can tank enough rounds to get their shot off before you can kill them is just dumb.

Treyarch already proved with BO4 that they never could get it balanced right, despite the extra health supposedly making "easier" to do. I have no reason to believe that will change in CW.

Sniper rifles should at least have some flinch when you are being shot that it can throw off your aim badly, if not outright have the one shot kill area be just the upper shoulders, neck and head.

If the game has a longer TTK, they need to have the one shot kill weapons balanced properly so they don't become OP.

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
1 month ago#13
I think it’ll be nerfed snipers were broken in this beta , I wouldn’t worry much
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/seqds1 Rig Specs

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
1 month ago#14
They were pretty awful in the alpha and beta
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: LunasHowl

LunasHowl
1 month ago#15
Vulcan422 posted...
Snipers do not ruin COD at all. It all depends on the way they're balanced. As someone who prefers traditional sniping I hate quickscoping with a passion and consider it an utter disgrace to the art.
You mean you don't have the skill. Sitting there and waiting for someone to reveal themselves is easy AF, rushing down an enemy and learning the tech required to properly quickscope is an art.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Do Snipers Ruin Call of Duty? (Video)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A