• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Who's asking to change lobbies after each match??

User Info: future_nba_star

future_nba_star
1 month ago#1
Why is this a thing?? Who has a problem with how things were? Changing matches every game slows down the pace and takes away the fun of making friends/enemies. Who asked to change it this way?

User Info: Raijin5

Raijin5
1 month ago#2
SBMM is the reason this happened

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#3
Raijin5 posted...
SBMM is the reason this happened

SBMM is the reason for everything, and the source of all misery in the world. Insidious.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#4
No one wants it. Activision is forcing it on the recent games because of their terrible new SBMM design.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

User Info: Ninjaluver

Ninjaluver
4 weeks ago#5
SBMM requires this so that the game can keep you in matches in your bracket.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#6
Ninjaluver posted...
SBMM requires this so that the game can keep you in matches in your bracket.

Are you suggesting that your true skill bracket changes every single match?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
4 weeks ago#7
This was also in past Betas to test as many connections as possible, It won't be in the full game.

User Info: Lord_of_BeefDip

Lord_of_BeefDip
4 weeks ago#8
KurisuFenris posted...
This was also in past Betas to test as many connections as possible, It won't be in the full game.

Was it in the Beta for BO4, WWII, Infinite Warfare etc. then?

MW19 was my first time playing a COD beta, so if it was like that then with Quick play and disbanding lobbies, that at least reassures me a little bit. Because in MW19 I had myself convinced that it would only be in the Beta, then it carried over to the full game and it was awful.

Persistent lobbies and the rivalries are the reason I even have half my PSN friends, so that alone is enough to make it worth it to have them.

User Info: Ninjaluver

Ninjaluver
4 weeks ago#9
KurisuFenris posted...

Did you play MW2019?

User Info: Mister_Fresh

Mister_Fresh
4 weeks ago#10
KurisuFenris posted...
No it was only in the MW 2019 beta. It ended up staying in the full game. Same thing is gonna happen with Cold War.
Pokemon Sword IGN: Fraz | FC: SW-3220-5398-9615
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Who's asking to change lobbies after each match??
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A