• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. the reason people hate this game

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
1 month ago#1
Because it's not a camp fest like mw and the movement is to fast for these kids it's a no brainer lol

granted the beta isn't perfect but yeah treyarch is quick to fix things
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/seqds1 Rig Specs

User Info: burdi1ar

burdi1ar
1 month ago#2
I don't know if this is it or not but maybe. All I know is I enjoyed mw 2019 and I've really enjoyed the alpha and beta of cold war. Fairly different cod games but I like them both for different reasons
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert

User Info: Howatizer

Howatizer
1 month ago#3
The more I played it, the less fun I find it and I am a guy who likes to run around the map. Everything just feels off, really feels like some other company trying to make thier version of CoD, shamelessly cloning it and not quite hitting the marks that makes the series fun.

Will have to wait and see what Treyarch changes cause in the current game state I will be skipping this one just as I skipped MW.
As of Sept.17/2020 I have achieved the rank of "Sage" on Gfaqs. I expect the recognition and respect this title should be shown. Thanks.

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 month ago#4
Well, Firstly you can still camp really easily in this game, Espically in objective modes.
Secondly, My prefered style of play is run and gun but I didn't enjoy it either, I mean I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated it but it didn't leave a very good impression.

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
1 month ago#5
KurisuFenris posted...
Well, Firstly you can still camp really easily in this game, Espically in objective modes.
Secondly, My prefered style of play is run and gun but I didn't enjoy it either, I mean I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated it but it didn't leave a very good impression.

any shooter you can camp

the difference with this game it’s not 5-6 lanes , and great movement to outplay your Enemies and ttk isn’t garbage either

Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/seqds1 Rig Specs

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#6
It’s all just a bunch of babies

”i hate this game!”

*plays for 30 hours over 1 weekend*
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
1 month ago#7
I don't care about it being fast, although I wish it was consistent, nor do I care about campers.

I can't stand it for one of any of these three reasons, but all of them combined makes this game one of the worst:

1) Changing lobbies every single game
2) SBMM
3) Terrible, inconsistent net coding and hit detection.
How dare I give my opinion when it differs from yours! Everyone knows you're a special snowflake who deserves to be coddled in life.

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
2 weeks ago#8
Just shut up and play
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
2 weeks ago#9
for me it has nothing to do with camping or lack of camping. I am not enjoying this because it looks like absolute trash. Modern warfare looked great? why couldnt they use that engine? This game looks like a huge step back.
PSN id idelmaestro
Xbox live Del Maestr0

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
2 weeks ago#10
joe-deli-jr posted...
for me it has nothing to do with camping or lack of camping. I am not enjoying this because it looks like absolute trash. Modern warfare looked great? why couldnt they use that engine? This game looks like a huge step back.
Good. Go back to Fortnite.
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. the reason people hate this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A