• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
1 month ago#1
I cannot wait it looks amazing
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

snowboarderkid6
1 month ago#2
Where is all my zombie brethren I cant be the only one excited for it I know im.in the minority of people who buy cod for zombies only but cmon where is the excitement
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: shnake234

shnake234
1 month ago#3
If ur lookin for zombies just look on your lawn
"I Feel Asleep"

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 month ago#4
Zombies hasn't really been good since bo2.

Black ops 1 and WaW zombies were the series peak.

Once they started going wayyyyy overboard and turned it into something its not, it became lame.

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 month ago#5
I'm interested but I hope there's am option where you start with a pistol like classic zombies. Starting with your loadout seems too easy.
God's lonely man

snowboarderkid6
1 month ago#6
Malevolent_Moon posted...
I'm interested but I hope there's am option where you start with a pistol like classic zombies. Starting with your loadout seems too easy.
Depending on how they handle it I could see that being a problem but hopefully they make the difficulty progressively harder

Nordini posted...
Zombies hasn't really been good since bo2.

Black ops 1 and WaW zombies were the series peak.

Once they started going wayyyyy overboard and turned it into something its not, it became lame.
I like that they added more story to it and its not just mindless waves

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 month ago#7
My issue was they made zombies too damn complicated as it went on. Not only storywise but gameplay wise too.

I hate having to do a 1000 things to get to PaP. Just give me a simple objective like Der Riese and let me kill zombies.

It's s*** like Tranzit that makes zombies a chore.
God's lonely man

snowboarderkid6
1 month ago#8
I agree opening pap shouldn't be difficult and shouldnt be made into its own ee step should simply be in the middle of the map or done like der eisendach

Ix was alnost to much especially if you didnt do it early in the game

User Info: TerraSeeker

TerraSeeker
4 weeks ago#9
snowboarderkid6 posted...
I agree opening pap shouldn't be difficult and shouldnt be made into its own ee step should simply be in the middle of the map or done like der eisendach

Ix was alnost to much especially if you didnt do it early in the game
What round do you consider high that you wouldn't have the gongs?
How dare you!

User Info: King_Kewpa

King_Kewpa
4 weeks ago#10
I am looking forward to Zombies for sure. I am really curious to see how Chopper Gunner is going to play out and if any other Kill/Scorestreaks will be available.
It feels so warm to feel so cold.
PSN: King_Kewpa
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A