• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This shoot first die first s*** is so annoying.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
2 months ago#21
I just concentrate on shooting second.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Heero_Effect

Heero_Effect
2 months ago#22
I’ve noticed that too...at first I was assuming maybe his load out was better or he got headshot. But idk

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
2 months ago#23
Machine1136 posted...
I just concentrate on shooting second.

lets party up
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
2 months ago#24
I would normally just say it’s me being terrible at shooters but I have games where I absolutely melt people while running around with what feels like an over shield. Then the next game I’m getting dropped in a fraction of a second. This game is as inconsistent as it gets.

im also struggling with the dot/flash/ recoil. The god damn dot is huge combined with the flash and recoil, I can’t track targets and most of the time I ads an enemy, start firing and hope he’s still there. Tried the muzzles to reduce flash, different sights (all seem the same with that huge ass dot) and nothing works. I’m probably heading back to mw
PSN id idelmaestro
Xbox live Del Maestr0

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
2 months ago#25
joe-deli-jr posted...
I would normally just say it’s me being terrible at shooters but I have games where I absolutely melt people while running around with what feels like an over shield. Then the next game I’m getting dropped in a fraction of a second. This game is as inconsistent as it gets.

im also struggling with the dot/flash/ recoil. The god damn dot is huge combined with the flash and recoil, I can’t track targets and most of the time I ads an enemy, start firing and hope he’s still there. Tried the muzzles to reduce flash, different sights (all seem the same with that huge ass dot) and nothing works. I’m probably heading back to mw

This is my experience as well.

One game my hit reg is perfect, the next all I get are hit markers hit markers hit markers and I get insta melted.

I hate it I just want it to be consistent.
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: Lawmay

Lawmay
2 months ago#26
sadiztic666 posted...
This is my experience as well.

One game my hit reg is perfect, the next all I get are hit markers hit markers hit markers and I get insta melted.

I hate it I just want it to be consistent.

I 2nd this. Seeing something different on Killcam has always been a thing in CoD, but it feels REALLY bad in this. As others have said, some games it feels like I'm seeing people seconds before they see me, and in others its the opposite.

Again, this isn't exactly new for COD. But it seems to be much more noticeable here. Face to face gun fights feel like a coin toss.
http://mightythorpartytime.ytmnd.com/

User Info: dissembled

dissembled
2 months ago#27
Your inconsistency issues are likely due to poor connections, which are no doubt caused by the sbmm that prioritizes skill over connection.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
2 months ago#28
dissembled posted...
Your inconsistency issues are likely due to poor connections, which are no doubt caused by the sbmm that prioritizes skill over connection.

No doubt!

NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: metallica_fan21

metallica_fan21
2 months ago#29
Thunder is an awesome player but my god the memes need to stop. It’s annoying as hell when the video is quiet then some douche from revenge of the nerds comes screaming “Neeeerrddd!!!”
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This shoot first die first s*** is so annoying.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A