• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This shoot first die first s*** is so annoying.

User Info: LunasHowl

LunasHowl
3 months ago#11
sadiztic666 posted...
But it's the SBMM putting me in these servers.

So it's not exactly my problem, considering the matchmaking is not prioritizing connection...
Did you notice this in MW 2019 by chance? I'm generally curious because the same thing happens to me but I know Im really far from a server, like really really far

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
3 months ago#12
LunasHowl posted...
Did you notice this in MW 2019 by chance? I'm generally curious because the same thing happens to me but I know Im really far from a server, like really really far

Yes.

I have been put in games with people in Europe in MW as well as Cold War.

I'm in Vancouver.

That is SBMM at it's finest.

Absolute garbage.
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
3 months ago#13
sadiztic666 posted...
Yes.

I have been put in games with people in Europe in MW as well as Cold War.

I'm in Vancouver.

That is SBMM at it's finest.

Absolute garbage.

I'm from Australia and I've been in US lobbies. Granted it doesn't happen often, but because of SBMM we do regularly play against some of the same people quite often. It's kind of hilarious though if it's against a team that's we've gotten into trash talk with. Everyone be in the lobby going "oh I remember these (insert common Aussie insult here)"

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
3 months ago#14
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
(insert common Aussie insult here)

Marsupial? Crocodile Dundee? You call that a NOIF? Descendant of felons? Commissioner of genocide against aboriginals? Didgeridoo blower?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
3 months ago#15
Machine1136 posted...
Marsupial? Crocodile Dundee? You call that a NOIF? Descendant of felons? Commissioner of genocide against aboriginals? Didgeridoo blower?

They are just a bunch of cants.
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
3 months ago#16
Machine1136 posted...

Every single one of them

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
3 months ago#17
I mean this has been a thing since CoD4. Still as annoying today as it was back then.
God's lonely man

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
2 months ago#18
Machine1136 posted...
That piece of video evidence is pretty bad. Thanks for sharing!

I AM YOUUUUUUUUUUU

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
2 months ago#19
sadiztic666 posted...
I am talking about shooting the enemy first, getting hit markers, and THEN he melts me instantly.

Super frustrating.

Check this video at 9:01. That happens far too often. You shoot someone and somehow, you get insta melted. I mean close range shotgun vs a f***ing AR. That makes no sense except SBMM giving you high ping lobbies.

Also check out 14:55. He starts firing at a guy who magically warps to the right then back to the left. In the killcam, the guy is basically standing still.

https://youtu.be/kboP1fDy4lM

Thunder’s other video today has him talking to a dude who’s in Barbados. That is horrible. We’re out here playing people who are nowhere near where we live.

he got s*** on,the gun fight is clear as day lmao.............
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/seqds1 Rig Specs

User Info: EazyERock

EazyERock
2 months ago#20
When that happens, its the result of what youre seeing on your screen isn't whats really happening. Been an issue since the first cod.
Owner of PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Brand loyalty is stupid
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This shoot first die first s*** is so annoying.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A