• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This shoot first die first s*** is so annoying.

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#1
Bullets not doing any damage because Activision is so f***ing cheap they can't put proper tickrate servers.

It is beyond frustrating getting insta melted AFTER putting a ton of bullets into some guy.
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: TerraSeeker

TerraSeeker
1 month ago#2
It doesn't feel that way to me.
How dare you!

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#3
Yeah, no matter what you do, no matter what cover you hide behind, you will always die no matter what if you get shot first.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

sadiztic666
1 month ago#4
Vulcan422 posted...
Yeah, no matter what you do, no matter what cover you hide behind, you will always die no matter what if you get shot first.

I am talking about shooting the enemy first, getting hit markers, and THEN he melts me instantly.

Super frustrating.

Check this video at 9:01. That happens far too often. You shoot someone and somehow, you get insta melted. I mean close range shotgun vs a f***ing AR. That makes no sense except SBMM giving you high ping lobbies.

Also check out 14:55. He starts firing at a guy who magically warps to the right then back to the left. In the killcam, the guy is basically standing still.

https://youtu.be/kboP1fDy4lM

Thunder’s other video today has him talking to a dude who’s in Barbados. That is horrible. We’re out here playing people who are nowhere near where we live.
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
1 month ago#5
There's no such thing as shoot first, die first. Your personal experience doesn't count. Video evidence isn't proof either - Something machine would say...

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#6
sadiztic666 posted...
Check this video at 9:01.

That piece of video evidence is pretty bad. Thanks for sharing!
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Jaydee4

Jaydee4
1 month ago#7
i don’t feel like this happens to me too much Either. Whenever I check the kill cam, I noticed that I simply wasn’t on target for a fraction of a fraction of a second and I died. I almost always get the kill first, especially if I’m using the AK or MP5

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
1 month ago#8
Jaydee4 posted...
i don’t feel like this happens to me too much Either. Whenever I check the kill cam, I noticed that I simply wasn’t on target for a fraction of a fraction of a second and I died. I almost always get the kill first, especially if I’m using the AK or MP5

Not everyone is as lucky, and some of us do experience this issue. I've experienced this issue since MW3. It pretty much makes the game unplayable

User Info: LunasHowl

LunasHowl
1 month ago#9
sadiztic666 posted...
Bullets not doing any damage because Activision is so f***ing cheap they can't put proper tickrate servers.

It is beyond frustrating getting insta melted AFTER putting a ton of bullets into some guy.
This issue is probably on your end as you're most likely far from a server

sadiztic666
1 month ago#10
LunasHowl posted...
This issue is probably on your end as you're most likely far from a server

But it's the SBMM putting me in these servers.

So it's not exactly my problem, considering the matchmaking is not prioritizing connection...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This shoot first die first s*** is so annoying.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A