• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Snipers should get knocked out of ADS if you hit them before they shoot.

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
1 month ago#11
yutterh posted...
His comment says exactly what your explaining.....most peopel just QS while only 10 people actually use a sniper rifle as a sniper rifle....

No, it doesn't.

People are trying to use them as sniper rifles in every match. They are camping, aiming in and trying to pick off at long distance.

Then, when someone tries to 1v1 at close range, the auto aim pulls the shot right to the body. If he claims he hasn't done this in his games, he would be lying because it's impossible not to do.

I see VERY FEW people running around trying to purposely QS like you did in MW2, for example. There are a few going for a video, but they are the exception.

So, claiming that everyone is trying to QS and there are only 10 people (exaggeration aside, meaning that very people are using them as they are intended) in the community trying to use them correctly is 100 percent incorrect.
How dare I give my opinion when it differs from yours! Everyone knows you're a special snowflake who deserves to be coddled in life.

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
1 month ago#12
TG_Wolf posted...
Wouldn't matter.

If you include myself there are only about 10 people who actually use Sniper Rifles correctly in the community.

Everyone else is a QS loser that doesn't aim.

as someone who loves sniper rifles in all FPS games, and rarely ever quickscopes, I don’t understand the whole “use sniper rifles correctly “ comment. What does that even mean? Cod maps have never been big enough to “use sniper rifles correctly”

if you can want to strictly limit them to extreme long ranges in a cod game, then they need to be special weapons and not main weapons because you’d just be hurting yourself/team by using them

i will say this, the aim assist in black ops (and modern warfare) is insane . I play on pc and do far better with a controller than a mouse when sniping. Can’t really get rid of aim assist on console for snipers like other black ops because of crossplay, but it does need some tuning
PSN id idelmaestro
Xbox live Del Maestr0

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
1 month ago#13
The problem isnt QS ( it is an issue) but mainly the fact you can put hit markers on a sniper before they shoot, and they get ZERO flinch. As long as they have decent aim its impossible to kill them before you can finish them off. If I hit a sniper before they pull the trigger it should flinch them to the point they need to reposition. Not tank through it with no penalties...its cheap

PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
1 month ago#14
Dyson posted...
The problem isnt QS ( it is an issue) but mainly the fact you can put hit markers on a sniper before they shoot, and they get ZERO flinch. As long as they have decent aim its impossible to kill them before you can finish them off. If I hit a sniper before they pull the trigger it should flinch them to the point they need to reposition. Not tank through it with no penalties...its cheap

and honestly, I don’t remember putting anti flinch on the weapon either. Never really needed it. I wouldn’t be opposed to increasing the flinch. But I do think the aim assist needs to be looked at
PSN id idelmaestro
Xbox live Del Maestr0

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
1 month ago#15
joe-deli-jr posted...
and honestly, I don’t remember putting anti flinch on the weapon either. Never really needed it. I wouldn’t be opposed to increasing the flinch. But I do think the aim assist needs to be looked at

f***ing thread right there, point exactly...worse than I thought. I assumed they were using attachments.

PSN ID - Dyson350
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Snipers should get knocked out of ADS if you hit them before they shoot.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A